(26)

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Twenty Six

My heads absolutely pounds. 

Correction, my heads feels the worst it has ever been in my entire life. 

I really need to stop getting myself into situations where I'm going to get seriously hurt, or stop putting other people first, whatever possibility comes up first. 

I feel like I can't move again, or at least I'm not as nimble as I usually am. 

I can hear beeping around me and I can feel wires around me as I tried to move my head and my arms, they feel heavier than usual. 

I feel the need to cough and move or be sick at least, the movement comes as I sit straight up and throw up on the floor next to where I'm led. 

There's restriction in my arms, hands and on my head as I open my still very hazy eyes to see multiple needles stuck into my skin and drip bags next to my bed.

I notice I'm in the hospital but all I'm staring at is where I've just been sick on the floor and my body. 

I groan as I flop back onto my bed and rub my eyes, pulling wires out when I found them with my fingers, I can hear the monitors start to beep frantically around me as I continued to pull them out. 

My sight slowly returns so I can take in my surroundings, definitely in the hospital. I didn't quite think it could get this bad, I can't even remember that last time I was physically sick like that. 

I've pulled all the wires out and stand up out of the bed, minding to not step into the puddle of sick I had produced on the floor. 

I can hear running coming towards my room quickly, but not just one or two people, it sounds like four or five. 

All of a sudden the doors bursts open and in the door way is Doctor Fell, Stefan, Damon, Caroline and Kol. 

"Hey guys, can you help me with this," I said as I motioned to the hospital gown I was currently wearing, "I thank you for the hospitality but open gowns are a bit too risqué for me," I smiled towards them all. 

They all just stared back at me in disbelief, like they'd just seen a ghost or something.

"Is everyone okay? Get your periods early or something?" I asked confused.

"How are you so, so.." Caroline started but couldn't finish.

"Alive," Damon finished.

"I woke up, threw up and got up, does that answer everything?"

"Your vitals were showing you almost gone, you were hanging on by a thread," Doctor Fell explained. 

Kol rushed forward towards me and picked me up into a bear hug. 

I winced in pain I didn't think I was in.

"I thought I'd lost you,"

"Again?" I tried to joke.

"That's not funny, before there was hope, this time there was no explanation," he said as he backed up and stroked my face with his thumb, a worried looked painted over his face. 

He looked knackered though, like he hadn't slept in days.

"What do you mean no explanation?"

"You just turned up at the hospital, out cold," Caroline said slowly as she looked at me like she'd seen a ghost.

"What?" my face suddenly dropped.

"I think she can only process so much at one time, it was a big hit on her, let's get you back in to bed and clear everyone out, she needs her rest after that night," Doctor Fell stepped further into the room to try and guide me back into bed.