(5)

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Five

"Wakey wakey," I heard someone say from beside me, I lifted my head up from the pillow but kept my eyes closed. 

I slowly opened one eye at a time to see Klaus led next to me on the bed. 

I shut my eyes again and groaned loudly, but my head was throbbing from every angle.

"Urgh, what happened last night?" I said pulling the covers up so just my head was showing.

"Seems you had a little too much to drink last night," he replied putting his hands behind his head and relaxing a little more into the bed.

I rubbed my eyes with both of my hands and opened them up to adjust them to the light streaming through into the room. 

I then realised, I looked over to Klaus and he was dressed but I hadn't even looked under the covers yet.

"Oh no," I muttered as I slowly pulled up the covers to look at what I was or wasn't wearing.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh thank god!" I sighed in relief as I saw that I was dressed in a shirt that was too big for me and a pair of the shorts I recognise as the pair I bought when we went shopping yesterday.

"Ahh, you thought something happened between..." he motioned between us both.

"Us? For a second there, yes I did," I replied, smiling.

"Glad to see your obvious relief in it all,"

"No offence, but I wouldn't sleep with my best friend," I cleared up with him.

"Knowing your barriers is important, breakfast is downstairs," Klaus said as he walked out of the room without another word.

I found that a little strange but ignored it hoping that something else was on his mind instead of what I had said. 

I pushed back the covers and jumped out of the bed but then felt my head spin and throb as I stood up, I ignored the feeling and headed out of the door and down the stairs.

As I was walking through to the kitchen, I looked around me to see that there was mess everywhere. 

Lamps were knocked over, paintings either face down on the floor or on or an obscure angle on the wall.

There were clothes in piles in random places of the floor; a few empty bottles dotted around the place, plants knocked over and a lot more that has to be cleared up. 

I walked into the kitchen to see Klaus clearing up the sides, Elijah nowhere to be seen; Rebekah sat with her head in her hands and Kol reading the paper.

"I know that at least one of you lot has OCD, so why does the house look like it's been hit by a bomb?" I asked as I went over to sit in-between Rebekah and Kol. 

All I saw was Kol smirking to himself in the corner of my eye and Klaus wearing the same smile.

"You really don't remember?" Klaus asked me back.

"Oh god, I really did sleep with you didn't I?" I groaned and frowned at the realisation that he may of lied to me this morning.

"What?" Kol chipped into the conversation at this point. 

I sensed jealousy in his voice and decided I had to have at least a little bit of fun with this.

"I woke up next to Klaus this morning," I said as I sipped on the cup of tea that Klaus had placed in front of me.