(28)

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Twenty Eight

Despite my very disturbing note yesterday, everything else seemed to be looking up. 

I've enrolled into extra curricular activities like the school quiz team and the girls football (soccer) team and I've had my first full day of classes. 

I decided this time round I might give History and Social Communications degree a go, at least I know the history side should be easy considering most of the topics we're scheduled to learn I've lived through. 

But I can't shake that feeling of being watched, I forget every now and then when I'm indulged in class or in my lunch that it happened but I'm more cautious walking around campus. 

Like the grade A creep I am, after I picked up the rock and the note that came with it I took it back to my room and stored it in a plastic lunch carrier; and I have been carrying it around with me ever since. 

Yep, total weirdo. It's in my bag, but still. 

Liv didn't take any notice as I went back to my room to try and discreetly hide what I had just unfortunately received.

I kept it for good reason though, I needed a second opinion and who better to ask than my resident witch who just so happens to be a 10 minute walk away from my room. 

I approach their dorm room and give a few raps on the door, I hear small movements inside but no clear voices. All of a sudden Caroline and Elena are at the door.

"Hi, everything kay?" I ask eyeing them both up.

"Yeah, sure, what's up?" Elena asks quickly. They both seem very suspicious.

"Is Bonnie in or around I need a bit of a favour," 

"No she's in class why, what's going on?" Caroline asks seriously its her arms crossed. 

I sigh in defeat, I guess I should tell them, maybe they know something I don't about some weirdo, other than me, around campus.

"Can I come in?" I gesture inside as they stand apart and let me inside, I go to sit on one of the three beds in the room and open my bag, taking out the plastic bag and revealing the rock.

"What the hell is that?!" Caroline exclaims, both of their eyes going wide.

"I don't know, I was saying goodbye to Kol yesterday, I went back into my room and all of a sudden this comes crashing through the window at the end of the hall covered in human blood with this note on it," I replied as I handed them the bag and they read the note.

"I see everything? What is that supposed to mean?"

"God knows, I thought it might have been some weird campus prank but that was fresh human blood yesterday, meaning someone has either been killed yesterday on campus or something else is going on," I sighed.

"We haven't heard anything, are you sure this was meant for you?" Elena said as she passes it back.

"I don't know, but I have this feeling all the time that someones watching me, I had it in the hospital too when everyone had gone, do you think this is something to do with how I got to hospital?"

"I'm sure it's nothing, like a rash, sometimes if you ignore it it just goes away," Caroline smiled at me. 

"That's not it though, I'm feeling some weird pull to look constantly around for this person, like I need to see this person, I probably look like a psycho walking around campus," I stress as I put my head in my hands and groan.