(15)

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Fifteen

Surprised.

It wasn’t a feeling I was used to, nothing seemed to surprise me anymore, not with the amount of things I’ve seen in the past. I just stared back at him, not completely sobered up, but enough to be able to walk away.

And that’s what I did, I stormed back to our table to find that Dean and Bethany had gone and their coats along with them and the cheque was paid for. I turned around again to bump into yet someone else; unfortunately it was the same person.

“Urgh, what is wrong with you? Do you just hang around like a bad smell?!” I voiced.

I held my head in frustration and to try and get my head around this whole situation. Kol had kissed me, now he was following me and Dean and Bethany had disappeared, perfect.

“Dean took Bethany home; you’re coming with me,” Kol said as he took hold of my arm and dragged me out of the now crowded place, it was quieter outside.

“To hell am I going anywhere with you,” I called out to him as I ripped my arm away from him and took my jacket out of his other hand.

I slipped it on, flung my hair out of it to the back and started to walk away from him. How could he? What the hell is wrong with him? Well he is cute, a little voice in my head murmured.

“Hey, wait!” I heard him call out as he caught up with me, now walking at the same pace.

“What?” I snapped. “You want to slow me down and take me is that your evil little plan?!”

“Is that what you think I’m doing?”

“I wouldn’t put it past you,” I judged him as I kept on walking; I couldn’t use vampire speed because of the amount of people around.