Dance Of The Incognizant

This level largely uses round spike attacks and borders in the first and third sections and shuriken stars in the second section. Meanwhile, round spike tracks of varying sizes and lengths are used throughout the entire level, with their size and length depending on the phase. 

First Phase

1. There is a spike ball in the middle of the rings of spike balls.

2. In addition to that, there are 5 rings of spike balls.

3. The rounded spike tracks are faster and have a longer trail.

4. There are 2 bombs instead of 1 and they explode into much more projectiles

5. This phase becomes different, instead of 1 large area of spikeballs summoning tracks 2 of them appear. on the first 2 half's, they appear on the sides, but on the other 2, they go diagonal. 

Second Phase

1. The screen goes darker and the player starts to blend in with the background

2. The shurikens are bigger and appear more frequently

3. 2 spike ball tracks appear at a time, are larger, faster, and have a longer trail.

4. The tiny spike tracks from the right are larger, faster and have a longer trail.

Final Phase

1. The wiggling spike balls have a wider wiggle.

2. Rounded spike tracks appear from the middle wall of spike balls.

3. The black holes are bigger and explode into 3 rings bullets.

4. The diagonal spike walls form faster

5. In addition, 2 more walls of spike balls appear.

6. This causes 8 black holes to appear instead of 4. but they are smaller.

7. The last 4 black holes make a ring of bullets appear.