Airborne Robots

First Phase

1. The small and long square tracks are longer

2. When the small square tracks reach the the outer area, they switch directions. the left and right ones do that when they touch the opposite corners.

3.  The square in the middle spews out 3 squares at a time

4. The flashing squares on each side act just like the middle square except they fire tiny squares only.

5. The fast square tracks have no warning.

Second Phase

1. At the buildup, the tracks appear in random areas instead of the usual appearance areas. and at this part,

There are tracks at both the top and bottom of the screen

2. The lasers can now appear horizontally. They are also much larger

3. The 2 squares shooting at each other continue to do that everytime there is a small pause.

4. During the said pauses, the waves of squares bounce back of the corners.

5. The fast tracks have no warnings

Third Phase

1. The starting position when the squares fire a wave of squares now start at their bottom left.

2. The lasers can now appear horizontally. They are also much larger

3.  The fast tracks now appear in much weirder and tighter spaces.

4. At the end of the phase, all 6 squares now fire 6 squares at a time instead of 3, The thin lasers also touch each other from both sides.

Final Phase

1. Both vertical and horizontal lasers appear instead of just vertical ones.

2. The short tracks are longer

3. The lasers continue to appear when the big squares start closing in

4. In addition to that, a wall of squares appear in the center.

5. Near the end, The small tracks come from both sides of the screen and continue to appear when the borders vanish. 

6. Same thing happens like at the end of phase 3.