Tony didn't actually feel scared anymore. Just pissed off, hungry, and fucking sad. Why did everything he thought of turn dark? He hadn't had a single happy through these couple of days. Not that he used to before, but being with Steve had for some reason helped a few surprising memories slip in. But Steve wasn't there so what was the point of thinking about him? Fuck why couldn't he stop thinking about him?

Steve cheated on him, which means he should just drop him and move on, just like he did with all of his other ex's. Tony had rarely cried over a breakup, maybe once but never ever. He had never had anything to look back at that would make his blood run in his cheeks, but with Steve, he had several.

Every time he closed his eyes, he saw him. He saw those irritatingly blue eyes in front of him, staring and searching for a way under his skin. They had been trying to reach his heart and soul, which he'd succeeded with very well actually.

Heck, he should win a fucking prize because damn he had messed the genius up badly. He made him feel so safe, so warm. He had made him feel special. He had made a strange feeling grow in his chest. A feeling, which Tony yet couldn't put a finger on what it was. But it was still there.

Every hour, every minute that past, Tony could feel it. It was arching and twisting around, which it never had done before. It was usually just there, completely still and at peace, but still very alive and making Tony's head go dizzy. But now it was moving and trying to get out. But it couldn't, because another part of the feeling wanted to stay.

Jerry's eyes watched Tony's young and broken face for a way too long moment. He was watching every twitch of Tony's sore muscles and every emotion change in his deep brown eyes. Pity was covering his white and unscratched skin as he tries to get the young man's attention.

"That dream you had. What was it about?" He asked a little hesitantly.

Tony gave him a murdering look. "That's none of your business."

"Of course it's not. But I want to know." The asian insisted, looking at him through his dark eyelashes. "I assume it was about this Steve guy. What happened to him?"

Tony snorted. "Go to hell."

Jeremy sighed before giving in and stood up from the cell floor. "Okay." He said before getting out of the cell, which Tony only now realized that had been open. "But how about this. You tell me about that dream, and I'll tell you a little bit more about what's gonna happen to you."

Tony ignored him, even though that offer interested him more than he wanted it to. He thought nothing was gonna happen to him except getting killed or saved, but what if these people have a bigger plan for him.

"Fine, if you start." He groaned.

Jerry smiled kindly before leaning against his desk. "Okay, what do you wanna know?"

Tony thought for a moment before deciding. "If I get out of here or for some reason gets saved, will you still be after my ass?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"One question at a time." Jeremy warned, still with his kind and calm voice, which made Tony actually feel safer when he spoke to the man. The bell that was constantly ringing in his head was still there, but he didn't seem to notice it so much right now.

"So," Jerry started. "What did you see? In your dream I mean?"

Tony looked at him lazily. "Fire."

"What kind?" The asian asked curiously.

Tony smiled before turning his head to the wall. "One question at a time." He repeated the man's words, which caused the older man to snort a little at him.