mating

See I promised if being it out fast also this is a fully smut chapter.

Also merry Christmas.

Vote and comment :

******************
Storm pov :

Suddenly I lost grip of my towel which caused it to fall on the floor in a heap around my ankle.

"Whoops" I whispered as I looked back up at Trojan, I took note of his now fully pitch black eyes that where drowning in lust this causing me to feel damp down there.

"I need you" I whimpered and next thing I knew I was being thrown on the bed, my breathing was heavy as I watch in anticipation as Trojan came closer to me.

He crawled on top of before speaking

"And I want you" he said as his hand came to my neck and he started to choke me in a pleasurefull way.

I moaned out loud as he gave my neck a squeeze before letting a moan slip out.

"Fuck" he breathed out before tearing his t-shirt in half, making him seem 10 times hotter, as I felt him harden in-between my legs

He soon lowers his head down closer to my chest before latching his lips around my nip and begins to play with it using his tongue, my head went back in pleasure as I groan out his name.

He continues this on the other one before looking back up at me, looking me straight in the eyes.

"You so fucking hot" he whispered before making fast movements and taking off the remaining clothes he had one

I bit my bottom lip as I looked at his huge cock that was standing upright.

"How will that fit" I said quietly but he heard which caused him to smirk at me before running his dick between my folds

"It'll fit baby" he said before going back down to my chest and starting his route.

He left many hickeys all along my chest and stomach before trailing his tongue up my stomach and to my neck where he sucked a bit before looking at me once again.

I grabbed the back of his head as I forced his mouth on to mine and brought him into a fierce kiss one that caused him to groan and me to moan out loud.

I felt him bite my lip until it drew blood, I gasped and immedietly he shoved his tongue in my mouth, we both fought for dominance but it ended in him winning

We continued our kiss for a while until I started to run out of breath which caused him to unlatch our lips.

"Fuck me" I breathed out which caused a low demonic rumble to come from him before he rubbed his erect cock in-between my wet folds.

I moaned out loud as my back arched in pleasure, that was so fucking good

He continued this for a while but soon I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance.

"You ready?" He asked for the last time he probably ever will.

"Yes" I said but it came out at a slight moan

Trojan entered me at a slow pace, once he was fully in I noticed just how Fucking huge he was.

Luckily it didn't hurt me like I thought it would, it was more uncomfortable if i'm being honest.

I dug my fingers in his back and he took this as a sign to start moving, which he did.

"Fuck" we both said at the same time as Trojan started to fasten his pace.

Trojan gripped my neck and squeezed it as he pounded in me at an inhuman speed making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

The feeling was starting to get to intense and just as I felt the knot in my stomach start to release Trojan pulled out of me.

I whimpered at the lost of contact but I wasn't left without it long as soon I was turned around and on my hands and knees.

"I am going to fuck you so much harder" he said as he gripped the back of my neck and slammed his cock inside me, strangely it felt as if he went deeper this time

I groaned as he hit my g spot and the feeling inside the bottom of my stomach once again appeared.

I gripped the sheets in my hands before moaning loudly.

"I'm going to cum" I said through breaths, this made Trojan growl Inhumanly before quickening his speed making me feel as if I was about to explode.

I cry out in pleasure as I cummed all over Trojans fat cock

I panted as my pussy seems to milk Trojans cock and soon he was cumming inside me.

He rode of his high before pulling out of me, I collapsed face first into the bed and Trojan next to me

"You better not be tired" he said in an threating tone

I turned to face him and gave him an confused look.

"Our demons are still to mate" fuck, that's going to be some rough sex.

I moaned at the though of Trojans dick pounding in me again before smirking.

"We better get on with it then" I said lustfully before letting my demon take over, Trojan also letting his.

By the end of it we were both fully mated

***************

Your welcome guys, hope you get what you want for Christmas and enjoy it