extra possesive

I seriously love writting this book and idk why.

Vote and comment✓ :

***************
Storm :

I woke up to the pleasant sound of bird chirping, as the sun beated down upon my face, warming up my entire body...

SIKE!!!

I actually woke up the obnoxiously loud snoring coming from none other than my very sexy mate.

I didn't know someone could snore so loud, seriosuly.

"Trojan" I groaned out tiredly as I turned round in his arm only to notice that he was laying on his back, no wonder he's snoring like a cow.

Fun fact : you snore really loud when your laying on your back.

"Trojan you cow" I said as I nudged him, trying to wake him up.

But to no avail, he didn't wake up.

And I thought I was a heavy sleeper.

'kiss him' came my demons voice, and you know what, that might actually work.

I smirked playfully before straddling his hip, i felt his arms then go to my back and pull me down on his chest.

My face was squished against his bare chest, my lips made the duck face I was that squished.

"Troban" what was ment to be Trojan came out a little odd, why does this guy like to cuddle so much.

"Fine then" I huffed, I then tried to lift his arms off my body just a bit so I'd be able to breath again.

Luckily it worked, I then straddle his waist one again, an whining noise passed through his lips before he reached out to grab me again.

"Nope" I said as I jumped of his lap and landed on the floor very gracefully, might I add.

"Baby" he said in his sleep before tossing and turning in bed as if trying to look for me.

Has something happend to him that I don't know about.

He's acting very strange.

Once he didn't find me on the bed he shot up and started to look around the room for me.

Once his eyes settled on me I watch relief settle on his once worried features before he grabbed me and pulled me, once again, into his chest in a very tight grip.

"Trojan, I need a piss" this wasn't a lie, If he doesn't let go then i'm going to piss on him, and i'm sure he wouldn't be very happy about that.

"No" he grumbled into my neck, he is literally being a baby right now.

I groaned in annoyance before trying to get out his grip.

This only seemed to make him tighten his grip on me.

"I will piss on you" and with that he reluctantly let me go, I immediately ran into the bathroom, forgetting to shut the door, before pulling down my pants and having a piss.