trust exercise

********************
Storm pov:

"Alright, partner up, with someone different this time" I needed my voice to be heard for all those in the back, the only way to do that was to shout.

"Guess you my partner then" I turned around and looked at the familiar face of my mate, Trojan.

"No Trojan, your not" I sighed, he's not going to like this, but he's got to partner with someone other than me.

Plus today I am not needing a partner, today I will be instructing and helping only.

I watched Trojans eyes darken in anger, he gripped my waist pulling me towards him.

"You can't always be my partner, plus I don't need one today" I sighed, I rolled my eyes as he glared at me.

"Well as long as I live I am your life partner" he snapped, I shook my head at him before getting out of his arms.

As much as I would love to stay in them, now it definitely not the time.

"Be partners with Joey" I demanded him, I motioned for Joey to come over.

I watched him jog over to is before stopping besides me.

"Joey, your partners with Trojan" I told him, I watched him bow to Trojan before nodding.

I could tell he was about to resist, but I stopped him. I went on my tippy-toes and leaned up to his ear.

"I won't sleep in the bed with you for 2 weeks, no kissed for 1 week, and I'll ignore you for 3" I whispered in his ear so only he'd hear it.

I heard a low gruntle noise come from his chest, I gave him a smirk before walking away from him.

I knew for a fact that he'd partner up with Joey now, he probably couldn't live without talking to me for an hour.

I felt his stare on me all the way until I stopped in front of cartel and Tommy, as well as their partners.

"Boss lady" cartel greeted, I gave him a nod before Tommy crushed me in a hug.

I laughed before hugging him back.

"We are doing trust exercises" I told the four of them, they nodded looking at me the whole time.

"It's a series of events, each will test your trust with one another..." I trailed off, I needed everyone to hear this.

I looked around and sure enough everyone was listening. Good.

"This course will last one whole day, that's why we're here so late, when it turns midnight the test will start" I told them, and they all nodded.

"You won't be just trusting your partner but also everyone around you, and me, I will be on the side lines, I will help when needed" I saw the determination cover everyone's face.

"Trust, it's a hard thing, I would know, either way the only way your getting through this is if you trust" I finished off, everyone started to talk amongst themselves, little did they know was that they have a night of horrors.

You could die in there, I obviously won't tell them that, no need to worry them.

"You never told me I won't see you for one whole day" well, guess I should've maybe left that out also.

"You need training, this is it" is all I said.

"Plus it won't be a whole day, you might need help, and me being the knight in shining armor I am. I will help you" I watched him shake his head before pulling me in closer.