finding my way

Fucking hell. I was so brain dead last week.

Vote and comment :

***********************
Storm pov :

I need to get out this place, I mean we.

As in me and Amy, she's awake but just doesn't move from her spot in the corner of the room.

I don't blame her, I was probably the same when I first came here, but now I am different

I will not him harm us the same way he would harm me, I will kill him for once and for all.

"Rise and shine you dirty bitches" I snapped my head towards him, I stood up and took a protective stance Infront of amy.

She may not be fit to fight, but that doesn't mean I will let her get harmed.

It's my job as not only a friend, but a worrior to protect those who need protected.

And that's exactly that I'll do, even if I die trying, at least I did try.

"Call me a bitch one more time, I dare you" I spat out at him, my voice slightly deeper as my demon tried taking control.

"Bitch" I took a big breath in before looking him straight in the eye.

"Your choice" I said to him as I walked up to him, out faces inches apart.

I could tell he felt slightly threatened by me, fuck who wouldn't be.

"Like you'll touch me, your just the weak little girl that I best the fuck of of" this pissed me off even more than I thought it would.

Of course I held a grudge on the guy, I mean who wouldn't.

"Sure weak" I spat out, literally I spat on his face.

I watched him being his hand up to his face and wipe the spit away before looking me dead in the eyes.

Out the corner of my eye I saw him first coming closer to me, I quickly grabbed it before it hit me and gave him a hard punch in the chest.

"You may think your strong, but you aren't" he said, pain leaking through his tone.

I no doubt broke a rip of two as I punched him, I could hear it.

I watched him leave, my guard never down, not even when I heard the familiar sound of the metal door getting slammed shut.

"Thank you" I looked towards Amy, her voice was weak, fuck she looked weak.

I really need too get the two of us out of here, that why I am planning on escaping tomorrow.

I'll kill Yael, so what if it makes the war worse, it's time to end this shit for once and for all.

"For what?" I asked her as I walked towards Amy, taking a seat next to her on the floor.

"Protecting me, taking all the hits, keeping me alive" I shook my head at her.

"It's my job, not only as your friends but as the head demon worrior and demon princess" I told her as I gave her a small hug.

"Still, I am forever thankful for it" I heard her sniffle slightly.

I gave her a small smile.

"I'll get us out of here, you can be back with your mates. Tomorrow"

Trojan pov :

"What if she's dead?" I really wanted to punch the fuck out of the twin, sadly I couldn't.

"She won't be dead, storm wouldn't let her die and you would've felt it" I was getting more agited the more storm was missing, my demon constantly close to the surface, ready to attack anyone who annoys us.

Right now the twin are about to be out next victim.

"Now shut up" I growled out at them, my head was hurting so fucking bad.

What I was glad about was I started feeling snows emotions again last night, anger, pure anger.

At least I know she's alive.

When we got to that secret mall place, we found absolutely no trace on where they had gone, it's was like they where there one minute and next gone.

That and her mum fucking disappeared the other day, just when we needed to talk to her.

"Any sign of them?" I asked Joey and Ryker, they where both in charge of the search parties that had gone out to find them.

Me and the twins stayed back and tried finding information on their whereabouts, nothing yet.

"Nothing sir" they both said, a hint of sadness in their tone, I'm not surprised either.

I mean first they loose Jon, storms dad, and now they could possibly loose storm.

Well that's lies, I would never let that happen, nor with she.

"Great" I said sarcastically. Standing up from my chair I teleported myself to storms house, bedroom.

I looked around for anything that could help, but yet nothing, once again no information.

I heard the door open and immedietly headed downstairs.

Once I made it down I saw it was storms mum, she looked different.

"Where is she?" I asked her, this made her physically jump in fright.

"I don't know, but I think I might have something that'll help" she sighed as she sat on the sofa.

I kept a glare on my face and sat on the arm chair in the living room.

"When she was younger, just before I left, she was kidnapped" I kept my cool, not killing anyone. Yet.

"The day she was kidnapped, I left, I obviously didn't know until a few days later when Jon phoned and asked if I k we where storm was, I obviously didn't, anyways people where sent out to find her, not many though" I nodded, listening to her story.

"She was missing for 5 years, it took us 5 years to find out where she was" my breathing started to become uneven as I heard that my mate was missing for 5 years.

"She was 3 when she went missing and 8 when we found her. When we got there their was no one except her, she was malnourished, bruised, cut, you know it she had it done to her" this wasn't helping my anger at all.

I need to find my mate because if it's the same person who could do this sick shit to an 3 year old, what else could be do.

"She was in the angel realm, in the only abandoned building there" I shot out my seat and headed out the house, never giving storms mum any more words.

Time to get my precious mate back.

***************

Hope it was alright, didn't know what to write.

Not sorry it was short tho