birthday shopping

****************
Storm pov :

"Amy you go first" I told her, and she nodded, soon randy and her left to the back room.

I stood thinking for the longest of times before the perfect tattoo came to mind.

I've always wanted to get a snake and a rose on my back, reading to this is because a snake is my dad's favourite animal and then the rose is his favourite flower.

I quickly drew up the design I wanted on some paper, good thing I am an artist's, sorta.

Once I finished my tat, Amy walked out with her upper arm wrapped up, she gave me a smirk before ushering me to the back.

I walked through, randy setting up the machine and making sure everything is sterile.

"Here" I said as I passed him the drawing.

He nodded before getting to work.

A fee hours later and with a few grunts of pain randy was finished with my tattoo.

"Finished" he said, I nodded as I paid him.

We hugged before I went back to AMY.

"What did you get?" Amy and I asked at the same time.

"I'll show you later" I told her, and she nodded.

"Okay, same" she said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me out.

"Show me the best shop of sexy clothes" I chuckled before dragging her towards one of my favourite shops.

'Hells gate'

The whole shop was just a bunch of revealing clothes and lingerie.

We walked in, and I heard a gasp from Amy, I looked towards her in confusion.

"Why have I never knew this existed?" She asked as she started to run around the shop.

I greeted the woman behind the till before chasing after my crazy friend.

"So, why exactly did you drag me to a mall?" I asked her as we searched through clothes.

"Decided so tease Ian and James, giving them a little something tonight" I chuckled slightly, but remembered I was still related to them and their dick heads.

"I need help finding the perfect fit, that and I wanted a girls' day" I nodded before grabbing this really hot outfit, I plan on dragging Amy to the club before heading back.

I watched Amy turn around, in her hands she held the same outfits as mine, but in a cream colour.

"Where did you found something, that wasn't black?" I asked her in confusion, like I was completely confused.

Normally you find a black thing with other colours on it but that 'bout it.

"The women said she had it out back, said it's more my colour" she shrugged.

We walked towards the lingerine part of the shop, the lighting in this part was darker than the rest of the shop.

"So what type of thing were you're looking for?" I asked her as we had a look around, might buy something for Trojan whilst I am here.