war

Almost finished this books everyone.

Vote and comment :

**********************

Storm pov :

I sensed it before it actually happen, you may wonder what?

War.

I could hear the thundering flapping of the angel's wings, the beating of their hearts and then the loud war scream they carried with them.

Time to fight and win.

This war will end here, I don't care what it takes, I don't care if I have to kill my mum.

One life is not worth the thousands that could die, and would.

"Alright men, these angels came prepared, they came ready for death!" I shouted to them all, time for a speech, something I'm not very good at.

"They may take our men but what will they never take..?!!" I asked as I looked at them all seriously.

"OUR SPIRIT!!" "MY WILLY!!!"

"Not quite the idea but close enough!" I said back, this caused them all to laugh.

"Let's get ready to rumble people" with that we grabbed our weapons and teleported to the battle field.

"I'm not to good with pep talks people, just stay close to someone at all times, never leave yourself open for attacks. LETS GO MEN!!" everyone gave me their best war scream before disappearing, getting into their hiding spots.

I felt arm go around my waist, I immedietly thought it was an angel and got them into a choke hold.

"Hold it storm, if I knew you where this freaky in bed I would've let you have control more often" the playful voice of my mate said as he laughed at me.

I knew he was serious though.

"Well maybe you should" I shot back, I let him go and got my sword back in my hand.

"You ready to fight?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Side by side?"

"Partners for life" we both answered, I whirled and soon heard the thungering footsteps of torrok, he's ready for battle.

"Let's go then" I mounted turrok before making him rear.

We set off, wind flowing passed us with ease, my only though was about winning this war.

The closer we got the louder thing became, the more blood I could see.

With a worrior scream of my own I pulled and sword and Cut off about 10 angel heads in a row.

Time for these mother fuckers to loose, then once they surrender I'll tell them the truth, the truth that it's actually my mum and I'll gladly kill her for them.

It may seem heartless but we'll, who gives two Fucks anymore, life moves on and so will I and everyone around me.

I continued to kill angels left and right, all the while staying on Torrok and only getting a few cuts from their wings and weapons.

Trojan stayed close by me, killing plenty off angels also.

This was will sure go down in history I could tell you that much.

The war that ended the war, damn that sounded good actually.

I'm getting distracted.

I jumped off Torrok and sent him back to the stables.