life

Last chap everyone.

Vote and comment, it's your last chance 😏:

***********************

Storm pov :

Have I had children? Yes

Are they the most annoying thing ever? Yes

Do I want to kill them at some points? Also yes

I have twins, one boy one girls.

They are both 10 and the most annoying little shits ever.

Jayden, the boy, decided he wanted to be the next head worrior, so he's been in training with me.

Where's Charlie is the next in line queen, Trojan does most of the work with her.

"Jayden, for fucks sake, stop being a twat" I told him as I laughed at his attempt at climbing the huge mud mountain.

"Like you could do it" I laughed at his before easily running up the mud, not slipping once.

"You can only do that because your N adult" I shook my head at him.

"No it's because I trained hard as a kid,  unlike someone" Jayden gasped at me.

"Offended" he said as he walked towards the castle.

"As you should" I told him, also walking back to the castle.

"MUM, DADS BORING ME!!" I laughed at Charlie who looked bored out of her mind.

"Your dad's a naturally boring person" I told her with a pat on the back.

"Hey!" "Hi" I said back with a laugh.

I walked into the kitchen and started making a sandwich, I am starving as fuck.

"Mum I'm going out with Kyle" I nodded towards Jayden.

Kyle was amys and the twins child.

"Mum can I go out with Daryl?" I looked towards my cute little shit head.

"Yes" I told her as I patted her head.

"I don't like her hanging around with Daryl" Trojan said annoyed.

"Deal with it, who knows they could be mates" this didn't help.

Daryl was cartels son, they looked very much alike.

Tommy's also has a child, the name of his child is Sophie, he thought it was a cute name.

Sophie just like her dad, always doing stupid shit.

"BOO!" I screamed before immedietly grabbing the person who scared me and pinning them to the wall, a knife to their throat.

"Stop fucking to that Tommy" I said to him as I released him.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'

"The twins are out the back in you want to go play" I told Sophie who nodded and headed out the back.

"Fuck me I'm tired" Amy said as she came in on Ians back as James came in behind them.

"Your always tired" I pointed out as I started eating my sandwich, Trojan now resting his head on my shoulder.

For then on we all just chilled around the castle, the kids all playing out the back.

***************
And it's finished.

Hope everyone enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writting it.

I also want o thank everyone for even reading this shitty as book I decided to make.

Bye