this bitch

Guys , just shut up and dance.

Vote and comment✓ :

*********************
Storm pov:

"Me?" I questioned as I pointed at myself confused.

"Yes, you" the slutty looking girl said as she walked closer towards me.

"Greeaatt it's Victoria" Amy said with an eyeroll.

"This is Victoria?" I questioned whilst looking at Amy in shock.

"Yup" she said annoyed as she started eating an apple.

"I was expecting..." I said as I looked over at her while analysing her.

"Actually I wasn't expecting anything less nor more" I said but before Amy could answer Victoria was litrally right up in all my business.

"Trojans mine" I blinked once before rubbing my ears slightly.

She's so squeaky.

"Tone it down a bit before you talk" I said with a huff which made her gasp before sending me a growl.

"You..." but before she could answer I cut her off.

"I said tone it down before you talk" this made Amy laugh as well as a few other students round us.

I watched her huff as she started to get angrier.

"Just stay away from trojan" she said which ticked me off slightly.

'kill her' my demons voice echoed through my mind.

"Now you listen here" I said as I stood up fully before bending down to her ear as she was slightly smaller then me.

"Tell me to stay away from trojan one more time and I will personally rip your heart out, painfully slow" I threatened lowly into her ear before sitting back Into my seat with a smile on my face.

I looked over at the bitch and saw her standing there staring at me with side eyes that had fear swirling in them.

"Bye" I said as I gave her knee a kick so she'd fuck off.

I watched as she quickly scrambled away but not before saying a low 'bitch' to me.

"What did you say to her?" Amy asked with wide eyes.

"Now that's confidential" I said with a small laugh before grabbing gummy bears from my bag and started to eat them.

"You lucky bitch" Amy said as she pointed to my gummy bears.

"Give me some" she said as she tried to get them from my hold.

"Hell naw" I told her, but she didn't listen and tried to reach for my bag of gummy bears making me stand up out of my seat.

My seat fell to the floor with my sudden movements which made a Loud 'thud' noise ring through the hall.

"Storm" she whined as she started to run at me which made my eyes widen, but I would never let her have my baby's.