new demon school

This is fun innit lol

Enjoy

Vote and comment ✓:

*************************
Storm pov :

"Wake up hun" a soft voice spoke while shaking my slightly.

Groaning I opened my eyes slightly and saw my mom standing next to my bed.

"It took me 10 minutes to wake you up" she said with a small laugh, I laughed slightly back.

"I'm a deep sleeper" I told her with a small smile.

"Yes, I can see that" she said amused.

"Better get up now, you've got school soon" she said before heading towards my door and leaving whilst closing the door after her.

"I suppose I should get up" I said to myself while I rubbed my hands on my face so I could get the sleep out my eyes.

Slowly, I got out of bed while streching my stiff muscles and bones.

I picked up my phone and saw the time was 7:15, great.

While I was Moving my tired ass to the closet to get changed I tripped over absolutely nothing and landed face first on the floor.

I layed there for a good minute before I started to laugh at myself.

After about 5 minutes of laughing, I stood up and continued my way to my closet.

I decided to just wear something simple yet good enough for my first day at a new demon highschool.

See the demon relm wasn't much different from the human and angel relm well apart from us being demons and taking slightly different lesson from them, it was pretty much the same.

Oh that and the fact that human don't have a mate, angels do but we don't associate ourselves with them Unless needed.

Anyways I change into my outfit and threw on a pair of vans to top it off.

Once I was changed I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then got to work on my hair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once I was changed I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then got to work on my hair.

Gosh it's such a rat's nest

I decided to just put it half up half down after I brushed it, as it was being such a pain in the ass.

Once I finished changing I grabbed my bag that was near my bedroom door and left my room.

demon Princes mate | COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें