escaping

This so late, Ik, I've been lazy.

Do point out the mistakes.

Vote and comment :

**********************

Storm pov :

Today's the day, the day I kill that cunt and escape, all the while making sure that Amy teleports herself back, as long as she's safe.

The reason we can teleport now it's because we stopped eating the food that was poisoning us, we can only just start using our teleportation.

"When he comes in here, teleport back to your house, just leave and go. Forget me, I'll make it out" I looked over and my so bing friend, she shook her head.

"No, I can't just leave you here with this physcopath" I chuckle slightly.

"I've trained my whole life for things like this, I'll be fine. Tell you what, when you get back, wait 4 minutes and I'll be there with you" she nodded before rushing over and hugging me.

"Meet me at my house, we both need a shower, you smell like literal shit" she laughed along with me before giving one last hug.

"4 minutes" I nodded.

"Go see your mates" with that she left, right when Yael entered the room, I smirked slightly.

Time to finish this.

"Where that's other bitch?" He asked angrily, I shrugged at him before lunging.

"She home, with her mates, unlike you, who'll be dead" remember that training on how to kill and angel.

Time to use that shit.

Let's have some fun first though.

I sent a hard punch towards his face, a lovely crack sounded out as I did so. He grunted out in pain before lunging at me, a knife somehow in his hands.

"Bitch you thought" I said before round housing him in the rip cage, he double over in pain at this.

"This was bound to happen, Yael" I said tauntingly, I was sick of this bastard.

I used my demon speed and pinned him to the wall, my hand right through his chest and squeezing his heart.

I could see the pain in his eyes, yet he laughed.

"You demons are just like they say" I shrugged.

"And you angels are not" with that I ripped his heart from his chest, I watched the life drain from him, the blood squirted from his chest and heart that I had pulled out.

I then ripped his head off.

Taking his head in my hand I teleported back to my house, my whole body covered in blood.

I was still a bit weak from not eating or drinking properly for a while, teleporting takes a lot out of you.

I rubbed my head with my spare hand, getting rid of the dizzy feeling.

It's like when you've sat down for a while and get up too fast, horrible.

"Right on time" I heard from behind me, I looked behind me and saw Amy standing waiting for me.

She looked relieved.

"If you worry too much, you'll get grey hairs" I chuckled before looping my arms with her's.

"To the castle" I said and was about to teleport when I got interrupted.

"Are we going to get cleaned up" I shook my head.

"This makes us look more badass" she looked me over before she shrieked and covered her eyes.

"I think I'm going to throw up" I laughed before quickly teleporting the 2 of us, my energy getting really low at this.

"Just not on me, I smell enough as it is" I told her once we got to the castle.

"No I'm definitely going to throw up" with that she bent over and started to throw up, I chuckled at her but none the less rubbed her back.

Luckily her hair was tied up.

After she finished she looked up and towards everyone in the room.

"Embarrassing" I joked, this made her hit me in the side.

She caught glimpse of the head and looked pale again.

"Sorry I was late to the party, got a present though" with that I threw the head on the huge table that everyone was sat at

This including both mines and then Amy's mates.

"What? Not oh fuck it's bloody Mary, get it cause I'm covered in blood" I joked, none of them moved or blinked.

I huffed, this making Amy laugh at me.

"Trojan!" I shouted, this knocked everyone out if their trances.

"Mate" he said before rushing towards me, faster than I've ever seen him move in my life.

"As much as I would love contact, I need a shower" I said, he glared at me and tried reaching for me again.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes" he tried reaching again, once again I dodged.

"Now, let's just clear thing up, I need to shower, then we can cuddle" I whispered in his ear, still not giving him any contact.

He huffed at me, yet nodded and stayed close to my side.

"As you can see, I'm back bitches" everyone cheered, some laughed, Trojans parents bothers looked at me proud.

"Now, that's there is the head of Yael, the head angel worrior, I killed him. He's also the one who kidnapped me when I was young and then me and Amy" I said, they all nodded and glared at the head of Yael.

I have plans for that head.

"Mum, I need to know why I'm so special, now!" I demonaded her, she nodded and sighed.

"I'm one of the Weird sisters" I looked at her, no emotion at all.

Some of the demons growled at her.

"That's rough, makes life difficult" of well, I'm surprised yeah, but no need to make a deal out of it.

Not like I'm close to her.

"Well everyone head home, demon training tomorrow at 8" Trojan teleported the two of us to his room.

"I'll be back soon" he nodded and gave me a smile.

"I'm glad your back" I turned the shower on before stripping and getting in it.

I watched the blood and dirt start to wash away and down the drain. The water relaxed my tense muscles.

For the first time in a while I was completely relaxed.

I finished showering before leaving Trojans bedroom, a towel around my waist.

"Here" I grabbed the clothes Trojan gave me, is was only some of my pants and one of his tops.

Once dressed I got into the very comfy bed, Trojans scent enveloping me once I did.

"Oi, wait for me" I shook my head.

I heard some clothes hitting the floor before a boxer covered Trojan Got I to the bed with me.

Once in the covers he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, my head rested against his chest and his hands stayed on my waist.

"Fuck, night" I said before slowly drifting off.

"I love you"

***************

Not long and this books finished, about 3-4 more chaps.

Hope u enjoyed this chap tho