clubbing

Welcome back. I brought out a new book so if u all want to read it, go ahead.

Vote and comment :

*****************
Storm pov :

"Let's party" I said once we were finally all dressed and ready to go.

"Hang on, let's take photos we look hot" Amy said and I agreed. I may not be the best at photos, but its Amy's birthday so I might as well give her a few pictures.

After we took many pictures, like alot.

Their outfits^^

You can probably see me aging into an old women if you scroll through them all.

I may not like to wear skirts and shit but my fucking god, I look like a pair of sexyness.

"Wait how long are we staying for?" I asked her, I knew she wanted to be back so that'd she could tease her mates with her new lingerine we had gotten when we went out today.

"Fuck knows, when our mates get worried about us not being home" I nodded, mines was already worried.

That means I could stay out all night.

"Let's get fucked up!!" I shouted before grabbing Amy's arm and teleporting us to the club that was under the mall.

Immediately music started filling in our ears, at this rate I'll become deaf by the end of the night.

"Come!!" I shouted in Amy's ear, I normally came to this club by myself, I was glad that I had someone with me this time.

I dragged Amy to the bar, the usual bartender taking everyone's drinks.

"Storm!" He greeted happily as he leaned over the bar and gave me a slight hug, I laughed slightly at this.

"Hey pinky" I greeted, and yes his name is pinky, well it's actually his nickname.

He got the name pinky because he of the way he acts, if you've ever seen pinky and the brain you'll understand.

"Ahh, company?" He asked, and I nodded, he leaned over the bar, his face holding a goofy smile.

"Pinky's the name" he greeted, this caused Amy to giggle slightly.

"Amy" she greeted back with a smile gracing her lips.

"How the penis tat?" Pinky asked as he went and got us some shots ready.

You see, demon alcohol is a lot stronger than human or angel alcohol, the reason for this is because we have a huge tolerance to alcohol.

Also, everyone in this mall knows about my penis tattoo, pinky was actually the one who dared me to do it.

The only people that ever come to this mall, are always the same, we hardly ever get newcomers unless someone bring them.

Anyways, yeah, everyone has seen my penis tat on my arse.

"Great" I smirked, he smirked back before handing us out shots.

"20 each!!" Amy asked in shock and I nodded as I let out a chuckle.

Fuck, it's been a while since I've had this much fun, and it hasn't even started yet.

"Fuck yes!" I said back before I started to down all of them.

I welcome the familiar burning sensation with open arms, I am in dire need of this.

Once we finished all the alcohol I gripped Amy's arm and dragged her to the dance floor, all the while waving bye to pinky.

"Let's get crazy!!" Amy said before she started to dance.

I laughed before joining in.

"I HEARD WE GOT A PARTY GIRL HERE TONIGHT!!" the DJ said through the mic, I smirked as Amy looked at me with her eyes wide.

"CAN AMY COME UP HERE!" he said, and I gave a slightly embarrassed Amy a shove towards the stage.

Everyone parted as she walked through, it wasn't silent though, there were cheers and shouts going around as she walked to the stage.

I watched him whisper something to her, she nodded before turning round, a huge smirk on her face.

"LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THE PARTY GIRL!!" I smirked to myself as I watched some people come out from behind the stage, all of them carrying alcohol.

You may wonder what happening, well basically if it's your birthday then they being you up to the stage, then bring a load of alcohol out for you to drink, well down.

Basically they get you pissed as fuck.

I've done it, many times.

"WOO!!" "CHUG IT!!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

And Amy had downed all the alcohol, and she was definitely pissed, I could tell by the way she was swinging back and forth.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!" everyone screamed before the music got turned on full blast, Amy walking towards me, well more like stumbling.

"LETS DANCE!" I shouted to an drunk Amy, she agreed straight away.

We continued dancing, me leaving and getting a drink every so often, I am now officially drunk.

Everything around me was a blur, my mind not being able to focus on shit.

I could hardly even fucking stand up anymore.

"Food" I said to Amy in her ear, she nodded.

We hooked arm before I teleported us to a food place.

Teleporting and drunk do not mix, because I am defiantly not at any type of food place.

"Where the fuck is this?" Amy said as she started to giggle and run around.

This place must be somewhere I know, we can only teleport to places tha...

Oh shit.

We're in the garden of darkness, fuck.

I felt myself sober up slightly, the alcohol not having as much effect on me anymore.

"AMY GET HERE NOW!!" I shouted as I ran after her, we need to get the fuck out of here and quick.

This is where all the angels sleep, garden of darkness, it's not actually dark themed it's white.

The reason it's called garden of darkness is because of the horrible shit that has happened here, the horrible shit that has happened to me here.

"Oh look, Jon's daughter's back" I felt fear crush me, I was frozen.

I didn't want to relive this again, not after last time.

I almost died.

*********

As u know, I am know for cliff hangers.

Anyways hope u enjoyed.