Chapter 7 - Bank Robbery

Spider-Man swings in the dead of night. He sees the police cars from underneath. He lands on top of one.

He crawls to the window and knocks, Yuri Watanbe opens the window, "Who are we after this time?" Yuri replies, "The Vulture, he's at the bank. Heads up!" Spider-Man gets off the car dodging the truck as The Vulture stuffs his bags with cash. Police bust in the bank as they shout.

"Police, NYPD!" A van arrives with a swat team. Police Captain, Yuri Watanbe walks out, "Proceed with caution." She tells the team.

The Vulture turns around as his metal mask is let off and smiles at the men.

He walks over to the officer and grabs the pistol out of his hands. He smashes it on the ground. The Vulture wipes his face with his arm and punches the police man right in the face. He falls to the ground.

Another officer heavy breathing loads his gun behind him.

The Vulture smiles and spinning head kicks the officer. The Vulture runs at the final officer as the police man screams. The Vulture grabs him by the neck and throws him through the window. Spider-Man swings in, "Come out to play Spider-Man?" Spider-Man answers back, "Yeah, what have you came for?"

The Vulture mask pulls back on as he flies towards him. Peter jumps at him as they fly into a parked car. The Vulture throws Spider-Man back into the bank and lunges at him. Peter doges it. Spider-Man grabs the second hit with his hand and throws him to the ground. The Vulture punches Spider-Man at the vault. The vault door smashes off with Spider-Man sending them far away.

While Spider-Man is in the air, The Vulture grabs the money he stole and flees. Spider-Man gets back up from the ground and swings after him. He exists the bank and sees him flying away in the distance. Spider-Man jumps up and swings after him. After chasing for a bit, he realises that the Vulture has disappeared.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Spider-Man's web is snapped by The Vulture's wing

Spider-Man falls in the air as The Vulture flies at him and hits him into a museum. Spider-Man smashes through the wall. The Vulture flies in.
"Did you not get the hint last time buddy!" The Vulture grabs him and throws him at glass. Spider-Man smashes through it and poses down at him.

"I could do this all day." Peter groans. The Vulture's wings fold into his back as he slowly strolls his way over to Spider-Man. Peter shoots a web at his chest. The suit Adrian is wearing shreds the web instantly. He smashes through the protective glass and grabs a sharp medieval weapon.

The Vulture attacks him with it. Peter is able to dodge the first few hits until he smacked in the stomach with it. Peter screams in agony as The Vulture folds the wings back out. He smashes his silver talons against Spider-Man smashing them through the floor.

People who are currently visiting the museum scream as Spider-Man and The Vulture fight on the ground floor. Spider-Man throws a punch at The Vulture. He grabs his fist and twists it. Peter screams as The Vulture throws him across the room. The Vulture flees out of the window with the cash he stole.