Chapter 32 - Mysterio's Final Straw

Quintin starts to get beaten viciously, having punch after punch thrown at his face. The hits are much more painful with Peter's body armour.

Peter then takes a few steps away and grabs a sort of sharp metal stick and walks back over, slowly. He holds it up in the air and looks down at Quintin, about to kill him.

He is dead set on murdering Quintin Beck.
But, Peter thinks to himself about what Aunt May had said to him a few years ago.

"I don't think it is for us to say if a person deserves to live or die. Revenge, it's like a poison. It can take you over, and before you know it, can turn us in to something ugly."

Peter drops the stick and breathes heavily.
"Too weak to kill me Parker!"

Quintin runs towards him as he swings a hit on him. Peter dodges this hit and throws a punch back. It lands on Quintin breaking his nose. He gets straight back up and punches back at Peter. Quintin grabs him by the neck and throws him into a warehouse, Peter smashes through a window.

Quintin walks out of the facility and sees Peter swinging towards him, with his mask back on.

They both fly back to where they just was, "Ahhhhhh!" Quintin screams as he runs at Peter. He throws a punch and misses. Peter turns around beats him down.

"Just kill me already Peter!" Peter mask pulls back.

"I can't." Quintin says, "Aww too weak, to let poor old Quintin Beck die." Peter says, "I'm not like you. Someone in my life told me values, you clearly didn't learn anything, from anyone!" Peter breathes heavily, panting.

"He was my Father, Ben Parker."

Quintin runs towards him as Peter remembers, his last gadget. Quintin tries to shoot more green energy at him. Peter's body armour deflects the green energy back at Quintin. The energy smashes him against the building behind at him.

"It's over Quintin."

Peter stands back as Quintin struggles to get back up. He grabs the Spider-Bomb and rips it off his belt The button is pressed. Peter throws it at Quintin.

It cuts to an outer shot of the entire facility. The web explodes everywhere nearly covering the entire place in webs.

Quintin tries to release himself from it by ripping it off from him

Quintin tries to release himself from it by ripping it off from him. It won't work. Peter walks over to Quintin, ripping off webs from himself as he approaches him. He looks down at his unconscious body. Peter breathes heavily as he presses the button on his chest, pulling back all the body armour.

(The Classic Suit has no damage to it. It has been repaired as Peter's used the goblin tech to make sure that the suit repairs underneath the body armour.)

It's now morning after Spider-Man defeated the trio. The sun is rising as Spider-Man is swinging above the streets, holding Mysterio with one arm and swinging with the other. I would want that soft but beautiful music to play hear, just like at the end of Spider-Man 3 with Peter forgiving Sandman.