Chapter 34 - The Osborn Mansion

Peter is walking on the street and looks up to the Osborn mansion.

The door is opened and Peter walks in and sees a few movers. He greets Bernard and gives him a hug. Peter puts things in boxes. He finds the basketball him and Harry would play with in High School. He smiles and puts it in the box. He then looks up at the painting of Norman.

Peter walks through the mansion and sees tape sealing of a room

Peter walks through the mansion and sees tape sealing of a room. He looks over the stairs and then back.

He walks in and sees cobwebs everywhere. He brushes them away and keeps moving. He walks into a lab. The Goblin Tech is on shelves. He looks at Norman's Goblin mask.The Gliders are visible as he picks The New Goblin mask.

He smiles and remembers the time they defeated Venom and The Sandman

He walks back out and sees nearly everything is gone. He looks at the couch where he laid Norman after he passed. The place is empty.

"Hey, before you turn off the lights, can you give me a moment, just to, you know?" He nods and closes the door behind him.

Peter walks downstairs to the empty wooden floor. "Hey Harry, just in your place now. I've had a lot happen since you've been gone, boy do I have a story to tell you! The whole city holds you as a hero for saving me!"

Peter laughs, "I know right, and this guy with a sort of, fish bowl on his head, took me in some illusion, and I saw you in it! Oh and one more thing, you know that secret lair you left me? I've used the goblin tech to make myself some gadgets, and a body armoured suit. Sweet huh?"

Peter stays silent for a minute then smiles.

"So Harry, me, the movers and Bernard have all just packed up the stuff from your place, so, I guess this is it."

He walks back up the stairs and lets out a tear.

"Goodbye Harry."

Peter takes one last look into the home of his best friend. He turns off the lights and closes the door.