Chapter 29 - Vulture Taken Down

The Vulture punches Spider-Man straight in the face. Spider-Man's leg becomes mechanical using a part of the armoured suit.
(Armoured parts of the suit can grow on Peter's body if he needs in them in battle.)

Peter kicks him back down with the armour. The armour folds back into Peter as he is grabbed by The Lizard. He breaks out of The Lizard's arms. Spider-Man slides underneath The Lizard's legs and webs them. He pulls as The Lizard falls to the ground. Spider-Man uses dodges a hit from the The Vulture and grows an armoured right arm. Peter uses it to punch The Vulture. He falls to the ground and is clearly pissed. He jumps back up and throws another punch at Peter's head. Spider-Man's armoured helmet mask forms over his normal mask. The Vulture's knuckles smash against it as we hear them crack. His wings fold back out as he grabs Spider-Man and takes him up in the air. The Vulture drops drops Spider-Man down.

Peter's armoured mask folds back in aa he falls down

Peter's armoured mask folds back in aa he falls down. He tries to use his webs to parachute down on to the glass roof. Peter smashes against the glass.

Spider-Man gets up and catches his breath. He turns around and is smashed back down. Spider-Man gets back up and looks back down to see The Vulture flying towards him. He spins a web at The Vulture but it doesn't work as he is kicked back down. Spider-Man does a sort of backflip and lands back on his feet.

 Spider-Man does a sort of backflip and lands back on his feet

He turns around to see nobody. Spider-Man looks to his left and right and sees, nobody. He walks over to the edge of the building and is then jump scared by The Vulture.

He grabs Spider-Man and drags him along the glass roof, putting him through agony. Along with the beak mask covering his mouth and nose, a black overtop mask pulls down completely covering up Adrian's face. Blood red eyes start to form on it.

 Blood red eyes start to form on it

(Creds. Channel Awesome. Not exactly how I'd have the mask just using the photo to show the description of the red eyes.)

The Vulture comes to a stop and looks down at Peter with the terrifying red eyes, "Why, won't, you, die!?"

The Vulture's arm lets out a sharp blade. He looks at Peter and smirks as he attempts to stab him. The Vulture is successful as the camera shows the blade smash through under the glass.

He rips off his mask, he sees its Peter.

Adrian is suprised

Adrian is suprised. He presses another button on his arm which pulls off his metal mask. But then, Adrian gives off a deadly smile. Adrian begins to laugh for a few seconds until he starts to twist the sharp object around causing Peter to scream in agony. Spider-Man screams and presses a button on his wrist, letting out the red blast. The Vulture is blasted down off Peter.

He lands on his back, being stabbed by the left wing on the back of his costume. The Wing's bright green lights go out and The Vulture falls off the building.

 The Wing's bright green lights go out and The Vulture falls off the building

The Lizard watches through the window and sees The Vulture falling. The Vulture then tries to fly. He makes his way to the city and then smashes into glass on the side of a building.

We see his tired face. Aunt May opens her window and sees The Vulture falling in the air. He then falls closer and closer. He smashes into the brick on the side of Aunt May apartment.

He falls into her apartment. Aunt May screams in terror. The Vulture looks up at her. Aunt May is startled by the red eyes staring back at her. He gets on his knees and trying to get up. The red eyes fade away as the mask falls off his face. Adrian then falls back down collapsing on the ground, dead.

Aunt May crouches down and looks at him, battered and bleeding with smashed up wings on his back.