Chapter 12 - Trip to Dr Miles Warren

Peter gets checked up by his same doctor from Spider-Man 2, Dr Miles Warren, about his mental health and sanity about the Personality Disorder he thinks he may have developed.

"Well Peter, you seem to be healthy. You seem like the average New Yorker, but very healthy, it seems you've had a freakish amount of exercise. Do you play any sports, do any martial arts?"

"No, haven't got find for that stuff right now."

"I want you to keep doing what you're doing. You're very, very healthy and the exercise you've been doing has been doing wonders for a guy like you."

"Thank you Dr Warren."

Peter is confused and comes to a conclusion that the photo must be fake.

Peter arrives back at his apartment and turns on the TV. It says that there have been more sightings of the flying man in a green costume robbing banks they're calling, The Vulture. Peter calls Aunt May to tell her the truth about Adrian. She arrives and says Hi.

He welcomes her in and shows her the news story on the TV. The story says that the identity of The Vulture has now been found and his name is Adrian Tombs. Aunt May looks like like she is lacking anything sort of emotion.

"Are you ok?" Peter asks. Aunt May takes a deep breath.

"I was wrong, I guess that, and we both know that there are terrible people in the world. You can't trust anybody. And That's exactly why I don't believe in the Spider-Man rumors. People can say what they want, but the person who's being given the blame, has to pick himself backup and get back in the game. That's life and it will be difficult but we need to stay on track and live our precious time on the planet we call home."