Chapter 27 - The Battle Begins

Mysterio grabs Spider-Man and throws him at a power stand. He lights up more of the stands dark green and then shoots more of the energy at Peter.

Spider-Man swings through the stands as green energy is shot at him.

(Based of this action sequence from TASM 2

(Based of this action sequence from TASM 2.)

Peter spins a web at a stand and pulls it out of the ground. He throws the stand at Mysterio. Quintin uses a green force field to control the stand and throw it back at Spider-Man.

Peter falls to the ground and gets back up. A Lizard hand smashes through the glass window behind Peter and grabs him by the neck.

The Lizard jumps out of the window and then smacks Spider-Man down the the floor. The Lizard rips a power stand out of the ground and snaps it half. He throws a piece of the stand at Spider-Man.

Spider-Man gets hit by it and smashes against the brick wall behind him. The Lizard then walks over to Peter and tries to shove the piece at his head. Spider-Man grabs on to it and rips it out of his grip.

Peter uses it to smack The Lizard. Mysterio flies over and Peter does the same to him. He drops the debris and swings into Mysterio. Quintin punches him and while Peter is in the air, shoots green energy at him sending Spider-Man falling between buildings. Peter hits a brick wall in a more deserted area of the facility. "Your time is up Spider-Man!" Is heard.

Spider-Man crawls up the building and perches on the ledge. He sees The Lizard snarling at him, while Mysterio is in the air just above him.

Spider-Man jumps at the two.

The Lizard grabs him and slams him on the ground. Spider-Man is sent to floor. He rolls over to Mysterio who kicks him. Spider-Man gets up and is starting to now get tortured by the two. He breaks out the Lizard's arms and swings up in the air.

While he is in the air, Spider-Man spins a web at The Lizard's face and swings into Mysterio. Quintin uses a green force field to trap Spider-Man and control him, torturing him in the air. Spider-Man breaks out.

Spider-Man lands in front of The Lizard. He is kicked as Mysterio catches him and throws him up in the air. Spider-Man lands on top of the facility warehouse and spins several webs at The Lizard and pulls them towards himself.

When The Lizard is going to fall where Spider-Man is because he pulled him there, Spider-Man lets go of all the webs. All except for three. Spider-Man uses the webs to launch himself into The Lizard and kick him far away out into the warehouse's outskirts.