Chapter 26 - Quintin Beck's Fury

He shoots green energy out of his wrists and lights up the power stands they're surrounded by, dark green. Mysterio grabs him and puts him against a stand and chokes him out. All we can hear is the sound of electricity as Spider-Man breaks out.

He smashes Mysterio's dome head which reveals his identity. Peter sees the man who stopped him at Mary Jane's play. The man who embarrassed him at the french restaurant by playing the music and serving the champagne after Mary Jane stormed out.

"Let me introduce myself, Quintin Beck, your name?"

Peter takes off his mask and stares at him. Quintin laughs, "How do you know about Harry, about everything?!" Quintin says, "I know a lot about you, Peter Parker. That's how I know about your little friend Harry. I've been doing this for quite the bit of time since you ruined me." Peter says, "What?"

Mysterio shoves him against the stand.

"I was going to be the hero. The name Mysterio was going to shine in lights. But no no no, no. Everyone in New York loved Spider-Man. I stopped you at the play because I knew I couldn't deal damage head on, I embarrassed you at the restaurant because I knew I wasn't worthy! But now, look at how the tables have turned. And guess what's happened to your little girlfriend now?"

Peter screams, "What did you do to her!?"

"Peter, she's dead. I guess it did maintain the illusion, after all, Peter!"

Mysterio smiles as his dome glass head pulls back on. Spider-Man breaks out of Mysterio's hands, puts his mask on and lands on the ground in front of him.