Chapter 16 - Connors Transforms

Curt Connors is in his office stood up at a desk sorting out his research materials. A man busts open the doors.

"This is your workspace Connors?" Dr Connors replies, "You got the job?" Dr Kafka says, "You bet I did." Dr Connors says, "Well let us get started,  I know it's a little small but it's what we have to deal with at the moment. So this is what I'm working on. My assistant Peter Parker brought back this DNA, tampered with to create the cure for humans." Dr Kafka says, "This all sounds very advanced, seems like you've done your research."

Dr Connors looks down at the needle in his hand, as the hamsters he stabbed with it isn't showing side effects. He is fed up as he nearly stabs another mouse but realises that this will be the last test. He stops himself and looks in the mirror without an arm and then looks at the photo of his son, he knows what he has to do.

There is an eerie silence as Dr Connors spins the needle around in his fingers. Dr Kafka looks worried and steps back. Curt breathes heavily as he reluctantly stabs himself in the arm.

Curt passes out and falls to the ground. He slowly gets up as he looks in the mirror. His arm is slowly growing into a lizard arm. He breathes heavily as he puts his head in his hands. He looks up and screams in pain. We see his face become scaly with some lizard skin above his eyebrow and one his cheek.

Wilson Fisk holds up the dark green murky serum that was left. The crowd gasp as they take photos and write notes.

"It includes, super strength,"

Dr Connors punches the wall with his Lizard hand in pain and scrapes it and brick fall to the floor. Showing super strength.

"Violence."

Dr Connors screams and smashes a desk in torment, showing violence.

"And Insanity. He called it, The Scorpion Serum."

People clap.

Dr Connors screams as he transforms. He smashes a power box in his office as the lights go out at Horizon. Employees walks over to the commotion as they see a giant monster walk out the office, covered by the shadows. People scream as he sprints through the building, smashing into walls and destroying the offices of Horizon. Dr Connors majorly struggles to keep control of his his lizard form as he destroys more of the building.

Dr Connors walks out the shadows to reveal his full lizard form.

(The Lizard would have a design just like this with his White Horizon Lab Coat

(The Lizard would have a design just like this with his White Horizon Lab Coat. He would also look more like a Lizard unlike in TASM. So basically he would look exactly how he is in the photo above.)