Chapter 35 - New York Sees Another Day

It fades to black but then lights up again as Peter opens the door to his new condo and switches on the lights. He puts boxes down and pulls out a notepad. He flips to the page, 'To Do List.'

Help May down at the nursing home. ✅
Say my goodbyes to my coworkers at the Bugle. ✅
Pay a visit to Dr Connors at Ravencroft Institute. ✅
Move out Harry's stuff. ✅
Open up the new condo. ✅
Visit my wife.

The New York skyline is shown. It's raining heavily as Peter walks into the graveyard with flowers in his hands. He walks to a grave, Mary Jane Watson's.

Peter puts his hand in his pocket and reaches down

Peter puts his hand in his pocket and reaches down. He takes out an engagement ring. Peter looks at it and lets out a tear. He puts flowers down and wipes his face with his arm. Someone places there arm on Peter's shoulder and sighs.

"It's tough huh." Peter turns around and sees Flash.

Peter nods at him, "I lost a lot of my buddies in the army." Peter turns around and looks at him, "It was hard, but you'll soon move past it. Trust me. There's life at the end of the tunnel Pete."

Rain falls heavily as Flash walks away as Peter takes a final look at her grave. He walks up to another familiar grave, Uncle Ben's. Peter remembers the inspiring words he told him all those years ago.

He hears sirens in the background. Peter turns around and wipes the rain of his face, with a sympathetic look but then shows in a hint of anger as he walks forward, away from Ben's grave.

Cut to Peter perched over the ledge in a new suit. He puts his mask on and leaps off to reveal The Last Stand Suit!

 He puts his mask on and leaps off to reveal The Last Stand Suit!

Spider-Man soars through the air as rain pours down heavily. He swings into the night sky, following the chase as it fades to black.

The End.

FIINALLLY FIINNISHED!!!!!

NOTE.

So that's it, my own Spider-Man 4 follow up and ending to this iteration of the character. Nearly 4 years ago now, I used to write this story on documents just to read myself. 4 years later, and the story is finally complete.

I really hoped you enjoyed my story and if you did I'd appreciate you voting!