Chapter 17 - Oscorp Attack

We see an outside shot of the Horizon Labs as the power starts to go out.

Security come racing up the stairs up to him and shoot. The Lizard smacks the security with his claws, smashing them out the window and on to the street floor. The Lizard jumps out with them.

Police cars start to surround the area. The Lizard puts his hands on a swat van and rips it over. He grabs a taxi and throws it at the oncoming police cars.

Fisk stops talking as he and the press hear screaming outside. Peter's spider-sense kicks in as he jumps and grabs Gwen and pulls her down to the floor. Peter had saved her from a giant Lizard hand through the wall.

Peter says to Gwen, "Go, run!" She runs out as Peter sprints to the back of the room.

"Where's Peter Parker, he needs to be dealt with, like he dealt with me. Your professor wants to speak to you, Peter!" Peter whispers under his breath, "Dr Connors," Peter gulps as The Lizard smashes a table and everything on it. The Lizard walks over to Fisk and grabs him. He holds him in the air and says,

"You rejected me, The Lizard?" He throws him at the wall as he is knocked out. People scream as The Lizard searches the room. He turns around to were Peter is and sees nothing. The Lizard breathes in and out as he goes to walk away. Peter was on the ceiling above him the whole time as he drops to the ground. The Lizard hears the noise, opens his eye and turns around. No one is there.

The Lizard turns around and sees Spider-Man swing into his face. The Lizard tries to smack Spider-Man with his claws as he is webbed. The Lizard rubs scrapes the webs off and grabs Spider-Man. They punch each other as they smash into the elevator, breaking it.