thirty four out of fifty

^^
(>TwT)💞✨

"jake, let's sleep together!!" jay says after catching up to jake who was just about to get inside his room making jake look at him with a disgusted expression.

"huh? all of the sudden?" jake asked with a confused look as jay nodded while smiling.

"yeahhh." jay says as he puts his arm around the boy's back which lowkey startled lil jakeu.

"no, i don't want to." jake responds making jay frown slightly.

"whyyy?? we're both guys." jay says making jake awkwardly smile.

"that's what makes it weirder though!!" jake says making jay burst out laughing while clapping.

"weirder?! would you rather sleep with someone else then even after i literally just offered myself to sleep with you?" jay asked as he looked at jakeu with an offended look.

"i'd rather sleep by myself." jake says making jay scoff and cross his arms to his chest.

"hmph, suit yourself." jay says as he's suddenly the one getting inside his room first when it was originally jake doing it first before pausing and turning around since he wanted to say something before going inside his room.

"oh and by the way.." jay starts with a smirk.

"i like your little girl friend." jay added making jake's eyes widen.

"what?" jake asked making jay just look at him without saying anything while jake does the same making jay figure out how jake interpreted his sentence.

"aishh, not romantically!! what i meant was that i like her for you!!" jay says making jake go in awe before nodding and smiling.

"okay okay, good." jake says making jay smirk before he adds a lil smth.

"she was worried that you guys wouldn't like her awhile ago." jake says as jay's brows slightly furrowed.

"really? why?" he asked as jake shrugged.

"i don't know.. i thought that she shouldn't have been nervous though since i kindda knew that you guys would like her since she's entertaining." jake says as jay let out an "ooh" while nodding.

"pretty sure everyone approved of her since we knew how you would feel if we didn't." jay thought before letting out a sigh.

"i could tell she was nervous at first, but then she noticed me and she remembered that we've talked before.. it probably made her feel a bit more at ease." jay says as jake nodded before letting out a laugh after recalling something.

"you know, she literally whispered 'isn't that your angry bird friend?' to me which is why i couldn't stop laughing for awhile earlier." jake confessed making jay's eyes widen.

"YAH!! DID YOU TELL HER ABOUT MY NICKNAMES?" jay asked making jake burst out laughing before running inside his room to not let this angry bird lay a hand on him no more.

-

"minhaaaa oh my god i have like a lot to-" but before yoonji could finish, minha avoided yoonji's lil touch making yoonji's smile fade.