twenty six out of fifty

"what did you and jake talk about back there? you guys talked for awhile." yoonji says making sure to emphasize awhile since she's lowkey mad at her letting her take the orders instead of minha herself since she wanted to entertain jake who paid a visit.

"aren't you and jake friends as well? i expected you to know about him visiting earlier." minha asked making yoonji laugh.

"i wouldn't say that we're friends, we're more like acquaintances." yoonji says making minha look at her confusingly.

"what does that even mea- wait no i don't want to get english lectured." minha says making yoonji laugh and nod.

"oh anddd we basically talked about this café and we talked about some stuff about our lives." minha says making yoonji go in awe while nodding.

"stuff about our lives?" yoonji thought as she couldn't help but cringe at minha's term.

"jake's literally soooo nice and soooo funny that it's actually unfair how he's prettier than us considering that he's a guy." minha says making yoonji laugh while she's reading a book on her phone.

"looks like someone's got a crush." yoonji says with a smirk on her face making minha gulp and immediately deny it.

"crush? no i don't!! i just really admire him as-"

"someone you'd want to be with?" yoonji says cutting off minha making her groan in annoyance.

"aishhh no it would be ridiculous for me to-"

"THE NEW EPISODES ARE SUDDENLY HERE WHAT THE HELL COME IN HERE YOU TWO!!" jaeri yelled from the living room making minha and yoonji look at each other before running towards the living room.

-

"unnieeee you okay?" eunjin asked jaeri who can't help but overthink about how different yangyang talks or acts towards the other girls compared to how he talks or acts towards her.

"i feel like someone that's known for being like really really nice secretly hates me for some reason." jaeri admits making eunjin's brows furrow.

"someone that's known for being really really nice?" eunjin thought as she starts thinking of possible candidates for the person she just described.

"that hates you for some reason?" eunjin thought as she ends up clueless with who she's talking about.

"do i know this person or not?" eunjin asked making jaeri bite her lip.

"oh uhh it's okay if you don't want to tell me." eunjin says as jaeri smiles slightly before nodding.

"but um.. do you want me to stay here to like.. listen to what you have to say? because it seems like you've got a LOT to say." eunjin says making jaeri bite her bottom lip before nodding.

"sooo there's this person that people say are like.. angelic or really really nice and of course i believed them and i really looked forward to meeting that person but then when i actually did, that person ended up being really rude and lowkey showed how he doesn't like me." jaeri says which made eunjin's eyes widen.

"jaeri did you just say 'he'?!" eunjin asked making jaeri start going coockoo crazy pn the inside since she just frickening got caught and like wtf what is she going to do now she can't just take back what she said she doesn't know how to-