eighteen out of fifty

"why are you letting me go out with jake alone?" yoonji asked while looking for a pair of shoes to pair with her outfit making minha laugh before smirking.

"oh come onnnn don't tell me you don't think he's cute? everyone would think he's cute!! he's literally part of the cutest people that i know." minha says making yoonji scoff.

"i never said he ain't cute." yoonji says before finally picking out a pair of shoes as she sat down on the couch while facing minha.

"i'm just.. scared you know?" yoonji says making her best friend for a shit ton of years burst out laughing.

"why would you be scared of jake?? that's ridiculous since he's a like.. a really really nice and humble person considering how good looking and rich he seems." minha says making yoonji glare at her.

"and fuck you for saying it's ridiculous for me to get all scared of meeting someone i barely know!!" yoonji yelled while minha smiled and started doing her hair while facing the mirror.

"i swear these days your anxiety's been pretty worse than mine.." minha says making yoonji nod before letting out a sigh since she just realized that what minha just said's totally right.

"it's just that i've been getting real scared of the outside world after that time hyejin suddenly went missing and came back all clueless while tons of deaths happened around here.." yoonji admits making minha pout and nod.

"i don't think you should keep on focusing on the incidents from the past anymore though since these days everything seems to be normal now." minha starts as she grabs a brush to comb out her baby hairs.

"there hasn't been any deaths happening here so it must mean that everything's all good now." minha finishes before turning around to face yoonji with a smile.

"how do i look?" minha asked as yoonji laughed.

"cute as usual." yoonji says making minha cringe as she picks up her bag with one hand and her phone with the other.

"you look really good right now for someone who's scared of meeting the one she's dressing good for." minha says making yoonji roll her eyes.

"who says i'm dressing up for him? i'm dressing and looking good for myself." yoonji says before facing away from minha making her laugh.

"oh shit i forgot that i'm talking to narcissistic yoonji right now." minha says before laughing making yoonji throw a small pillow at her and laugh.

"anyways i really gotta go or else i'll get in trouble." minha says as she waves goodbye to yoonji before yeeting out of the house leaving poor lil yoonji all alone in the couch.

"YOONJI YOONJI YOONJI!!" nahyun suddenly yelled as she ran towards yoonji before showing phone screen.

"WHAT?!" yoonji couldn't help but yell out loud after seeing the photo nahyun just showed.

-

"morning hyejin!!" yangyang greets as he rushed towards the staff room where hyejin's taking out the stuff that they'll be needing for the day.

"oh goodmorning to you too newbie." hyejin says as she takes out a can of whipped cream.

"sooooo who's going to be the other one for today?" yangyang asked making hyejin laugh at his "other one" term.