thirty eight out of fifty

don't think i'll be able to forget THIS jay 🙂

"why can't i stop myself from smiling so much while thinking about her?" jake asked himself as he's heading towards the house.

"yah koo yoonji what have you done to me?" he mumbles to himself while feeling all giddy and nice on the inside.

"should i get her some nice flowers tomorrow? i spotted a flower shop awhile ago." jake thought as he starts thinking of the kind of flowers he should get her.

"jakeu!!" sunoo yelled after seeing jake making jake run towards him just so he could get hit by kim sunoo.

"hmm? what did i doooo??" jake asked as he starts fake crying all of the sudden.

"jake where were you?! we thought you were-" but before sunghoon could finish, jake suddenly gave sunghoon a really really tight hug with a huge smile on his face making sunghoon look at him with a confused look.

"shh sunghoon i'm not in the mood to-" but before he could finish, a voice in which jake wasn't expecting to hear in a million years was suddenly heard.

"what were you doing outside this late?" he asked making jake freeze for a couple of seconds before turning around to face someone he's not into seeing at all.

"what are you doing here?" jake asked making his older brother smirk and scoff before standing up to attempt to give jake a hug which jake avoided without any hesitation.

"that's how you greet your brother? awww don't worry, i'm not telling mom that her favorite son just payed no respects to her-"

"oh wait, if i did wouldn't she treat us the same way? will anything change and-"

"oh come on it's been years." he says making his brother look behind jake's back which was kind of like the signal for the boys to get up and scram for privacy reasons which jake noticed right away making him sigh and face his brother with an annoyed look on his face.

"you just ruined my good mood and i'm pretty sure 10 minutes hasn't passed since you started talking to me." jake says as he couldn't help but notice the plastic bag jake's been holding making him let out a hum as he takes it right away making jake gulp without his 'unbothered' expression changing.

"you eat these now?" he asked with a scary smirk on his face as jake nodded.

"who?" he asked making jake let out a hum.

"what do you mean who?" jake asked as his brother rolls his eyes before sniffing the younger boy's outfit recognizing that he can smell a subtle smell of a girl's perfume.

"tsk, i get it now.." he says as he rolls his eyes before handing back the plastic bag to jake which jake lowkey hesitated to take back.

"are you seeing someone now?" he asked as jake was about to answer him until he suddenly realizes that he shouldn't share stuff like this to him.

"why do you ask? it's not like you're my brother or something." jake says highliting the word 'brother' making his eyes widen before laughing all of the sudden and patting the younger boy's shoulder making jake's brows furrow out of confusion.

-

"oh hey you." hyejin says as she waved at jungwon making jungwon wave back at her immediately noticing how exhausted the girl looks at the moment.

"yah, what did you stay up for?" jungwon asked as she stood up and held both of the girl's shoulders making her look up to him speechless as hell.

"dang it his eyes are so pretty." hyejin thought before she starts explaining everything.