twenty one out of fifty

"HEY HOW COME I'M THE ONE THAT NEVER GETS THE NORMAL NICKNAMES?" jay whined as they're currently sitting at the

"the thing is you need to be normal first before getting a normal nickname." jungwon says making jay's eyes widen while the guys just burst out clapping and laughing at how blunt jungwon can be.

"besides, everyone would probably call you an angry bird on the first meeting since you really do resemble an angry bird." sunghoon says as he touches jay's face before giggling.

"it's unfair how you get to be an ice prince or a penguin when i'm an angry bird." jay says as he rolls his eyes.

"give yourself a normal nickname then. what kind of nickname would you give yourself though?" heeseung asked as jay let out a hum in response.

"how about 'handsome cutie'??" jay asked making the guys cringe.

"aish.. what's with the reactions?" jay asked as he faced jakeu the cute innocent puppy (that yoonji wuvs so so much).

"doesn't handsome cutie suit me jakeu?" jay asked as jake smiled at jay first before laughing and nodding making jay glare at him.

"aigooo that lame nickname that you boldly gave yourself is no match to your 'angry bird' nickname." heeseung says making jay glare at him.

"AISHHH I ALREADY TOLD YOU GUYS TO- wait.. what was that?" jay asked himself after hearing noise from above.

"ni-ki and sunoo decided to sleep more and come down later right?" jungwon asked as sunghoon nodded yes.

"aish what did those two do again?" sunghoon asked as the others shrugged.

"do you want me to check up on them?" heeseung asked as sunghoon shook his head just as jungwon stood up.

"i'll go, i'm heading up for something anyways." jungwon says making jay ooh.

"hmmm you're probably going to join in on whatever they're doing up there." jay says as sunghoon burst out laughing all of the sudden.

"yah what were you thinking of huh?" jay asked as sunghoon shook his head no to not answer his question.

"aigooo what is wrong with everyone?" jake asked as he sighed and drank more of his sPeShAr rEd JuiCe while the others just smiled at him being all cute and maknae line worthy.

-

"OH MY GOD WE'RE ACTUALLY BACK HERE AFTER HOW MANY YEARS HAVE PASSED!!" eunjin happily says as she grabs dayoung's wrist to make her get inside with her fast.

"jahekahwj byulieee??" dayoung called out after knocking on the main door while eunjin just looked at dayoung with a smirk.

"yah you've been giving me that suspicious smirk since we got inside the bus, what is that for?" dayoung asked as eunjin let out a hum before lightly patting the older's boobies making dayoung's eyes widen as she pats the younger's bobs back making eunjin burst out laughing.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO HIT WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING??" eunjin yelled as she gestured towards her o O bobs making dayoung burst out laughing real hard.

"anyways, that outfit that you're wearing actually suits you so much since it really emphasizes your melons." eunjin says as dayoung rolled her eyes.