forty two out of fifty

- time skip for one week -

"awe unnies don't worry!! once hwasa unnie comes back safely, the café will reopen and everything will go back to normal!!" eunjin reassures the girls as they let out a sigh while looking at the café they just closed before facing yangyang who's also looks really sad after seeing dayoung and yoonji close the café which was like their second home these days.

"yongsun unnie said that it's for the best." minha says as she pouts.

"i can't believe i'm getting super duper sad over a café." jaeri says making yoonji who's beside her laugh.

"we should build our own café!!" dayoung suggested out of the blue making hyejin hit her head.

"what?!" dayoung asked making hyejin sigh.

"you can barely handle whipped cream but you actually had the guts to say that?" hyejin asked before laughing making the others laugh along while clapping.

"why do we desire what we cannot acquire?" yoonji asked making the others burst out laughing.

"yah, we're literally cashless." yoonji says making dayoung's brows furrow.

"we are? but then we were so consistent and diligent on working at the caf- ohhh.." dayoung says before she looks down with a sad look on her face.

"whoever's responsible for what happened to hwasa unnie should die after she comes back because we need the money.." nahyun says which intimidated the girls.

"and hwasa of course." nahyun says just as yangyang thought of something.

"i can help you guys with the coffee shop by the way, i've got a lot of connections." yangyang says making hyejin look at yangyang and laugh.

"you've got a lot of connections?" hyejin asked making yangyang scoff.

"fine fine, my parents have a lot of connections." yangyang says making the girls look at each other as yangyang proceeds to talk about what he wants to talk about.

"i can easily tell them that i'm helping a friend out with their business and then i would instantly get fat stacks of money." yangyang lowkey brags making the girls' mouths open wide.

"dude.. you must share your blessings with us." yoonji says as she starts teasing yangyang by nudging his shoulder making yangyang laugh.

"that's what i'm trying to do." yangyang says as he pinches yoonji's cheek lightly making her attempt to punch his face which he avoided immediately before laughing.

"wait are you seriously going to ask your parents for cash? for us?" eunjin asked as she busts an uwu as yangyang nods.

"yeah!! it's been awhile since the last time i asked for money anyways.. they've been asking me if i needed money too but i kept saying no soooo." yangyang says as he smirks while the girls' mouths dropped out of disbelief.

"butttt." yangyang says before he burst out laughing making the girls get really suspicious with him.

"but whatttt??" dayoung asked as yangyang let out a hum.

"the thing is.." yangyang starts as he bit his bottom lip nervously.

"my mom and dad might give me more money knowing that i finally got a girlfriend now." yangyang starts making the girls start looking at each other.