twenty eight out of fifty

"did you find him already?" jay asked as ni-ki shook his head while his hands are on his waist as he's looking around for the guy he attacked that was responsible for trying to kill him before getting away with it.

"you know how crucial finding him is right?" jay asked as ni-ki nodded.

"once we find him we won't get into big trouble and we won't get scolded by heeseung (hyung) and jungwon (hyu-)." ni-ki says making jay purse his lips together before letting out a disappointed sigh.

"you're not thinking big enough." jay says making riki look at him with a confused expression.

"what do you mean?" he asked as jay patted the boy's shoulder.

"if we're not going to find that guy who you shouldn't have attacked in the first place, he will definitely try to get us in big big trouble, like BIG BIG trouble." jay says as ni-ki let out a questioning hum.

"do you want me to tell you or do you want it to be a surprise?" jay asked as ni-ki shrugged which meant he doesn't really know.

"why did i even bother asking? i'm telling it to you right now." jay says before laughing all of the sudden sending goosebumps all over nishimura riki.

"first off, he might go to the cops and he would like.. describe how you look like and tell them everything that you did which i'm still kindda mad at you for doing by the way.." jay starts as ni-ki just kept quiet to let his jay(hyung) continue talking.

"and when he does, it's more likely that the cops won't believe him since who even believes that we still exist in this world?" jay says as ni-ki nods in agreement.

"so of course the cops aren't going to do anything about it BUT, the person that you attacked will definitely tell or encourage other people that us vampires are real and you know what that means.." jay says just to make ni-ki continue what he was going to say.

"uhhh heeseung hyung and jungwon hyung will know about it and they will tell the others and then they will try to look for the one that made that person who spread it first which was me and then they're going to kill-" but before ni-ki could finish, jay covered his mouth to make hum shush before frowning.

"you're going the wrong way." jay says making ni-ki's brows furrow.

"then what?" he asked as jay let out a sigh.

"i told you to 'think big' earlier.. tsk tsk." jay says before he decided to finish what he was trying to say earlier.

"if that person's going to keep spreading stuff about us actually existing, some people will start hiding and some people will be on the lookout for us which will lead to??"

"a lot of vampire deaths??" riki asked making jay nod.

"and what happens when those deaths increase more and more??" jay asked a follow-up question making riki bite his bottom lip.

"our chances of living will get lesser and lesser." ni-ki says making jay clap like a mom.

"very good my child!!" jay says making ni-ki cringe before running away from jay all of the sudden.

"i'm going to pretend i don't know you anymore because what you just said was just.. eurgh." ni-ki says as he starts shooing away from jay making jay start whining while chasing after him.