twenty seven out of fifty

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD EUNJIN WAKE UPPPP!!" dayoung yelled at eunjin as she starts trying to wake up the younger for some juicy good news.

"mmmm.. mmm.. whAt?!" eunjin yelled making dayoung scoff at how eunjin's not listening to her.

"aishhh just wake up!!" dayoung yelled making eunjin let out a tired groan.

"byulie just called and she just told me that we apparently convinced a LOT of people to check out the studio and guess how many people asked to get admitted!!" dayoung excitedly says making still half-asleep eunjin look at her with eyes half opened.

"uhhh seven?" eunjin asked making dayoung turn into that produce 48 japanese girl all of the sudden.

[ sorry i forgot her name basta the one that entered and was like "eHhHhHh??!" HAGHAGAHAGA ]

"ehhhhhhh?!"

"you really believe that's how many people we convinced after all the work we've done and places we've been?" dayoung asked making eunjin hum.

"uhh if it's not seven.. is it eleven?" eunjin asked making dayoung shake her head no.

"yah why would you say eleven!! i expected you to get the right number of people the first time but then all of the sudden you didn't get it right." dayoung says as she frowns making eunjin let out a sigh.

"I'M SORRY OKAYYY!!" eunjin yelled which pressedt the mclover.

"i'm literally only like one fourth awake right now." eunjin says making dayoung cringe before hitting her playfully on the shoulder.

"we got twelve!!" dayoung happily says making eunjin's mouth widen.

"yah!! that's the same thing!!" eunjin yelled making dayoung scoff and shake her head no.

"no, they're not the same!!" dayoung says making eunjin hiss at her.

"anyways, we better head to the studio this time." dayoung says as she checks the time on her phone.

"it's still 8, we better get to the studio by 9:30." dayoung says making eunjin frown.

"nOoOOOooOooO!!" eunjin yelled since she's been wanting not to move or wake up until the next day.

-

"i had so much fun getting to know you while eating those donuts which were actually like really really good!! thank you so so much for coming to this hangout i suggested by the way." jake says as he suddenly gestured his hand for a handshake making yoonji look down and smile at this boy's innocence huehue.

"a handshake? really?" yoonji asked after looking up to face jakeu making jake look down and go in awe.

"uhhh i just thought that-" but before jake was about to put his hand away, yoonji was faster on grabbing his hand to shake it while laughing.

"i had fun getting to know you too jake." she says making jakeu smile so much before shaking her hand in a more playful way making yoonji and himself laugh so much.

"we should hang out some more cuz y-you know.. we still need to get to know each other even more?" jake says in a shy soft tone making yoonji hum in delulu.