forty five out of fifty

jake's shoes be thicc huehue
( i feel like i used this pic already but then it's enhypen so whattttt? )

"i'm going out shopping, i'm bored and i don't want to see those two get all lovey dovey after hearing their conversation." jay says as he points towards jungwon's room making the guys laugh really hard before nodding.

"i literally buy so much stuff to wear but i don't even go anywhere." jay says making the guys go in awe.

"that rhymed!!" heeseung says making jay smirk.

"they didn't call me rapper jongseong back in the old days for nothing." jay says as he smirked making the others cringe.

"okay why are they suddenly all quiet now?" jay asked making the guys look at each other and smirk.

"we should peek." sunoo says with a sly smile on his face making sunghoon hit him slightly before laughing.

"sunoo's been acting very weird these days, i wonder why he's acting like that right now." sunghoon says after knowing that sunoo's been interested in some weird stuff these days.

"anyways, i'm really going to- wait why am i even asking when i can just-" and with that, jay's already inside his own room excited to construct a really good outfit to go out shopping (the irony).

"i look like i'm trying way too hard wearing this." jay says after picking out most of the best stuff inside his closet.

"this one is.. too simple." jay thought as he changed his outfit yet again.

"oooohh this one is.. too formal." jay tells himself as he changed his outfit again (2).

"this outfit makes me seem like an old man for some reason." jay thought just as heeseung knocks on the door to see the boy still not knowing what to wear for his date with himself by going shopping at the mall.

"yahhh jungwon and hyejin are about to leave and you still haven't found your outfit yet?" heeseung asked as jay nods.

"it really amazes me how each of you guys are really good at a lot of interesting stuff." heeseung admits as jay starts looking for a good pair of shoes before laughing.

"and we're all amazed at how you're basically good at everything that you do." jay added making heeseung laugh before he slowly gets embarrassed because of his comment making him shake his head no in disagreement.

"yes you are hyung. which is why a lot of us call you an ace." jay says making heeseung keep on shaking his head noe before he briefly explains the topic that he brought up to him.

"i think you're like.. really fashionable and you're very brave." heeseung starts making jay smirk before shaking his head no.

"me? brave? i think ni-ki's like really really brave despite being the youngest among all of us." jay starts as heeseung shuts himself up to listen to what he has to say.

"ni-ki might come off as someone who's reckless and immature sometimes, most of the time i see ni-ki as someone who's brave and someone who's just having fun on his own." jay says as heeseung nods.

"we've been living with him for years and years now but he still finds opening up to us hard.." heeseung starts.

"of course i don't want to force him to opening up but like.. will he ever open up to us so that we will actually be able to tell if he fully trusts us?" heeseung asked as jay laughs.