eight out of fifty

"so likeeee i'm hella scared right now." minha says as she clinged on yoonji who's just reading a book on her phone while she's humming "so bad" by stayc. (stan 🥺)

"you got yourself into this mess and sadly i decided to be part of it.." yoonji starts before facing minha.

"but if we'll actually get kidnapped later because you were talking to a kidnapper all along, i'll blame you the most but i will still blame myself partially." yoonji says as minha lets out a sigh.

"what time is it?" minha asked as yoonji checked her phone to give her an answer to her question.

"it's currently 10:23 am." yoonji says making minha go in awe.

"wait it's only been 3 minutes? aigoooo it felt like it's been hours since we got here." minha says before pouting making yoonji let out a laugh.

"just thank the heavens above that there's free wifi here and awwww minha's excited to see the old guy she's been communicating to." yoonji says making minha hit her out of fright.

"i have a feeling jake's not going to end up being an old guy though, the way he chats or communicates with me makes me think that he's like.. around our age or probably older for like a year or two." minha says making yoonji laugh.

[ lmao she's so wrong 😭 ]

"as much as i really want to give you some real talk right now, i'm starving." yoonji says making minha smile and nod.

"yayyy does this mean you're buying us food? i'm hungry too!!" minha says making yoonji scoff and take out her wallet before handing it to minha.

"i'll pay for the both of us then since i don't feel like standing up right now but then you're going to get the food and the drinks for us.. that sounds fair right?" yoonji asked making minha gasp and nod.

"fReE fOoD? count me in." minha says as she grabs her wallet and yeeted away from their table for the food and treats.

"that girl better not spend all of my money or else i'm selling her for five billion won which wouldn't be a good idea since five billion won's probably too much." yoonji thought as she starts thinking of things she could buy or do with five billion won.

"hey you." a tall guy wearing all black says making her look up to face this cloth covered up guy.

"why the frick is this dude dressed up like that inside a convenience store? HAGAHAGAHAGA he's even wearing a face mask what the hell?" yoonji thought.

-

"HELP MEEEEE WHAT DO I WEAR?" jake asked making heeseung go uwu at this kid's cuteness.

"you're just meeting a mortal, you're not going to walk on the runway." ni-ki says making sunoo burst out laughing.

"right?? that's what i told him earlier but he wouldn't listen!!" sunoo says making jake pout.

"i've never talked or interacted with a human before since you guys never let me.." jake says as he looks down.

"i'm just scared that minha's not going to want to be friends with me after seeing me in person or something." jake says making everyone gasp.