forty six out of fifty

"hey, someone just messaged you." jungwon says as he gazed at hyejin's phone while they're watching a movie right now making hyejin look at him first before looking around for her phone.

"aigoooo." jungwon let out before taking her phone before giving it to her making her take it.

"by the way, i literally just promised myself not to entertain texts or calls from anyone for now since i just want to focus on the movie but you suddenly made me forget about that promise for a couple of seconds and now i'm about to check the message." hyejin says making jungwon shrug.

"you sure you don't want to entertain anything since you just want to focus on the movie or you just want to keep focusing on me?" jungwon asked with a smirk making hyejin roll her eyes before checking the message.

gaeri
hyejin i am so sorry i couldn't reply
to you guys' messages and pick up to
you guys' calls earlier!! i'm here
with my parents' house btw.. i asked
yangyang to take me here after he took
me to his place (and yes i have the money)
because i suddenly got called by my parents
to come here urgently. hope you guys will
understand :))

"is it important?" jungwon asked as he moves closer to hyejin to peek on the message making hyejin gulp before she hides her screen from him making him pout.

"what? i was just curious." jungwon says as hyejin suddenly glared at him before reading the message with jungwon secretly peeping beside her.

"see? you practically gave up to me and i didn't even have to do that much." jungwon says as he starts giggling making hyejin frown because what he said just now was true.

"yeahhh and i don't know how you manage to make me do things that i'd usually argue myself into not doing it but because of you i suddenly did and what am i even ranting about? i don't even know anymore." hyejin says making jungwon burst out laughing at her last words.

"i manage you to do things you'd usually not do?" jungwon says before letting out a hum.

"like what? fantasize about me inside your head all the time?" he asked with a smirk on his face making hyejin scoff.

"but honestly i'd say the same for you." jungwon confesses as he turns to face hyejin who's currently replying to jaeri.

hyejin
oohhh

hyejin
well i'm glad you messaged me rn
cuz we got really worried about you
last night ://

hyejin
how much did you get btw? 😉

hyejin
and have fun with your familyyy

"pretty sure you're the only one that i like bossing me around cuz usually i'm the one bossing around other.. people." jungwon says making hyejin laugh.

"you didn't have to hesitate about calling vampires vampires and people people." hyejin says as jungwon went in awe before nodding.

"well.. i just thought that i should start calling vampires humans too." jungwon says making hyejin laugh.

"i get what your purpose is but you don't have to uhh 'pretend' when you're just with me." hyejin says with a smile making jungwon smile back before stroking the girl's hair.