Chapter 25

Author POV

You were at Mallow's family restaurant with your friends excited for the food Mallow was talking about.

You: I can't wait to taste one of Mallow's cooking.

You said while mew, and Greninja nodded.

Ash: Me either. I can't even wait to eat.

Mallow: Alola everyone! Thank you for coming to try tasting a new menu item to see what you think of it.

She said as she's out of the kitchen.

Kiawe: Is it ready yet?

Mallow: All in good time Kiawe, please wait. It will be done soon so please wait just a but more.

You nodded in understanding as Sophocle's stomach began to growl.

Sophocles: Aww, I shouldn't have skipped eating, I'm totally starving right now.

Everyone chuckles a bit at Sophocles. Then bounsweet comes with a glass of water on her head and brings it to Ash.

Ash: Thank you very much, I appreciate it Bounsweet.

Lillie: That's so nice, you're helping out at the cafeteria.

Bounsweet let out a happy cry as the sweet scent exposing causing to Rowlet wake up from its sleep and flies over but Bounsweet just knocks it away.

Ash: Oh geez Rowlet, do not disturb them please.

Sophocles: Oh man, it smells so good.

Lana: Even Sophocles couldn't resist Bounsweet's scent.

She complimented as Sophocles exclaimed.

Sophocles: I'm not talking about Bounsweet, who do you think I am?!

Kiawe: He's right, it's coming from the kitchen.

You: Your right though.

You said as you take a sniff from the air so is everyone and did smell something good. Pikachu and mew follows the smell in the kitchen but soon didn't come back. A few seconds later, there was a blast of electricity in the kitchen.

You: What was that?!

You said as everyone looks in the direction the electricity came from, waiting for a response from a Mallow. Mallow finally comes out of the kitchen but covered in black smug.

Lana: Mallow? You look terrible.

Lillie: Are you alright?

Mallow: Hehe, I'm fine. Ta-da!

She said as she holds up her dish to everyone else.

Mallow: This is my special Alola stew and it's done!

Kiawe: Special-

Sophocles: Alola stew?!

He continues as Ash was starting drooling over the stew.

Ash: Wow!

Mallow gives a plate for everyone to try out. She gave special pokemon food to the other pokemon.

All: Thank you for the food!

Everyone takes a spoonful of the stew and take a bite from it. All of the sudden they were all shock by electricity and they all drop their heads as smoke comes from the back of it. You moaned in pain as mew and Greninja quickly come up to you with worried looks.

Rotom: What happened to you all?!

Mallow: So everyone, what do you think of it?

She ask happily as Kiawe slowly got up from his seat.