Chapter 16

Author POV

You were feeding your pokemon which is Greninja,mew,poipole,rowlet,Gardevoir and rockruff the two you take them to the pokemon center but they want to stay with you.Since you have no school you decided to take a walk.After you feed your pokemon and yourself,you went out and started walking.

Timeskip

You arrive at the town when you saw a chaos.Logs was scattered as people went around them.

Ash:Y/N!!

You turned around to see Ash with Professor Kukui.

You:Ash,Professor Kukui.

The two including the rotomdex notice the commotion and Ash ask.

Ash:What's that?

Rotom:I'd say its an accident

You:I agree with you.

You,Ash,and Professor Kukui look closer until you heard Officer Jenny talk through megaphone.

Jenny:Attention!This road is closed until such time that the timber is removed.Until that happens,please use the different route.

Kukui then walks up to Officer Jenny and ask.

Kukui:Can you tell us what happened?

Officer Jenny noticed him and started to explain.

Jenny:A group of rattata and raticate were eating everything in the field during their escape,they raced across the road causing this.

She said referring at the pile of logs.

Ash:Rattata and Raticate did that?

He ask as you remember that Rattata and Raticate can be mischeivious.Jenny notice both of you and ask.

Jenny:Are you two the students at the pokemon school?

Ash:Yeah my name is Ash.This is my partner Pikachu and this is RotomDex

He said as Pikachu jump onto his shoulder intruducing them both.

You:I'm Y/N and this is Greninja.

Jenny:Ah your the Kalos champion.It's nice to meet you.Officer Jenny at your service.

Jenny greeted with a salute pose and said.

Jenny:Actually.I'm graduate of the pokemon school too.

Ash:Wow that's cool!

Then a sound of a pokemon caught everyones attention to see a hariyama and a man with white hair and tan skin lifting the logs.

Ash:Wow your strong!Those logs are a twig like you!

Ash said amazed at his strength.

Kukui:This gentlemen is Hala,the island kahuna.

He introduced to a man and said.

Kukui:Hey let me help

Ash:Me too

He wanted to do the same as you let your gardevoir out and told to use psychic at the two logs since its heavy which she did as you and greninja lift one log.You can lift heavy things even though your a little skinny.

Hala:Thank you all very much.

He thank you three as he eyed you and Ash's Z rings and lift one log that Ash and Pikachu struggled to lift with as you returned Gardevoir as a thanks.

Jenny:Thanks a lot Kahuna Hala.

She thank the man.

Hala:Of course.It's my job to solve any problems the island mat encounter.

He said before turning the log on his shoulder as Jenny ducked it avoiding to get hit.

Jenny:I have a clean up crew on their way here now.

Then they heard the sirens coming as Jenny said.

Jenny:And there they are.

Theres a truck coming closer.In the back theres a four machamps huddled together.When the vehicle stops,the machamps got out and started working together by handing each other two logs back to the wagon.After the logs all back to wagon.

Jenny:Thank you all for your cooperation.

She said thanking as the crowd applause.

Ash:Kahuna,we're here for the island challenge .

Hala:I'm well aware of that.I've been waiting.So why don't the two of you and the professor come by soon?

This taken by Ash as Kukui replies.

Kukui:We certainly sir.

Hala looks at you and ask.

Hala:And your home is a little far from their house am I correct?

You:Mhm but I sometimes ride using my noivern.

Kukui:I see then why don't you come at my house?

You nod as an agreement and after the event you went home to take a rest.

The next day

You went to Kukui's house as they were already there.After you three meet,you three went directly at Hala's house and waited to open.The door open to see Hala himself.

Hala:Oh,that was fast.Please come in.

Kukui:Thank you

The three of you enter as RotomDex take a picture of Hariyama for his update.

To be continue...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all for now...I have many plans to make a book here in wattpad but I have to update as soon as I can.Anyways bye