Chapter 41

Author POV

It is another day at the Alola and the others were watching you and Ash practicing a Grassium Z move.

Ash: Alright, let's do it, Rowlet!

You: Let's give it all we've got, Decidueye!

You said as Decidueye and Rowlet followed you and Ash's movement.

Ash/You: Bloom Doom!

You said as you raise both your hands in the air along with Decidueye as Ash...well let's just say he did the wrong move and instead of raising both his hands in the air he put it in sideways. Then a flower appears out of nowhere and a beam strikes through the ground, creating smoke. Once the smoke is cleared you and Decidueye cheered and hug each other while Ash looks curious at how it didn't work while yours work.

Ash: huh, weird? It didn't work?

That's when Mallow decided to step in and scolded Ash.

Mallow: you're doing it wrong!

She said hands on her hip as Ash's attention turn to Mallow.

Ash: Huh?

Mallow: Ash, we went over this by bunch yesterday and Y/N is the only one who gets it. It should suppose to be like this!

She said while raising both of her arms in the air which Ash's Rowlet followed. This made Ash sweatdrop as you sigh while Rotom floats up to you three.

Rotom: Your success is leading to an example is 73%.

Ash puts his head down, sulking making you, Mallow, Decidueye, and Rowlet sweatdrop.

Kukui: Your maintaining focus blast though.

He said as Pikachu hop on his shoulder.

Sophocles: Are you sure, you're prepared for the grand trial?

You and Ash turn to the rest who are sitting on the stairs.

Ash: Of course we are! We've always really counted, right Y/N?

You: oh uh, yes, right...

Kiawe: I hope so for your say.

He said sighing.

Lillie: This is my first time watching a grand trial ever. I can hardly minimize myself.

She said happily as Lana look at her first then back to the three of you.

Lana: Yeah me too.

Pikachu and Greninja went up to you two alongside Mew, Roxy your Rockruff, Ash's Rockruff, and Litten.

Ash: Hey Rockruff, do you want to train with us, aren't you-ACK!

He said while patting Rockruff's fur when it suddenly bites Ash's hands which you notice and decided to touch Roxy which Roxy did the same thing to Ash's Rockruff making you groan in pain.

You; What is wrong with you?

Ash: You're really fired up, huh? Just keep that attitude we'll pass the grand trial for sure.

He asks while Rockruff keeps growling so is yours. But Ash keeps patting Rockruff's head as you grab Roxy and put her in your lap while patting.

Kiawe: You two will remember to keep up your guard, Ash same as you too Y/N.

Ash/You: Right!

Meanwhile...

At the Ruins of Life, Olivia is kneeling in front of the Tapu Lele shrine, her eyes were closed.