Chapter 33

Author POV

In the middle of the day, you were battling with a random trainer who is using Lucario as you use Meloetta who is in Pirouette form.

????: Lucario, use Close combat.

You: Meloetta counter it with Close Combat also.

Both pokemon started punching nonstop.

You: Wrong move. Meloetta, psychic then use drain combat.

Meloetta's eyes glowed blue, lifting Lucario in the air. Meloetta floats in front of Lucario and started punching with Close Combat with the mix of Drain punch. A few seconds later, Meloetta releases Lucario from the psychic and gives it one last punch hitting Lucario on the ground hard.

????: Oh no, Lucario!

The smoke cleared to see Lucario fainted. The trainer sighs and grabs his Pokeball to return Lucario. Meloetta transforms back into its original form as you walk up to the trainer.

????: I can't believe I lose to a champion.

You: I could tell you and Lucario are strong.

????: Well not as strong as you.

You: Don't worry you'll try harder next time. The bond between you and Lucario is important than winning.

????: Ok, I understand. Bye.

You wave the trainer goodbye and return Meloetta and went back to your house.

The next day...

You were at the Pokemon School, feeling tired. You mentally scolded yourself about sleeping late, ignoring your friend's chat. But you just heard the bell rings meaning it was the end of the period. Until you heard what Ash said.

Ash: He was really strong but Team Rocket interrupted our battle before we could finish.

Mallow: That's terrible. Luckily you didn't lose your Pokemon.

You lit your head and asks.

You: Hey what are you all talking about anyway?

Ash: Oh right. We're talking about this strong trainer named Gladion, he's Lillie's brother. You didn't hear, right?

You: Oh sorry. I just still sleepy a bit. But wait what Pokemon did he use, anyways?

Ash: Oh he's using Lycanroc. His Lycanroc sure is strong. I hope to battle him again soon.

You: Don't worry, you'll meet him again soon. I have to go back now.

You said yawning a little and went out of the classroom, as you were about to release your Noivern, you heard your name called and see another random trainer.

????: Hey! You're the Kalos champion, right?

You look at him and said.

You: Yes I am. Why?

????: I challenge you to a battle.

You sigh and put your Noivern's Pokeball back into your pocket and said.

You: Okay, but I won't go easy on you.

Off to somewhere else, there is a trainer with his Umbreon walking down an alleyway. The two were just wandering around until they came across a certain team with Skull masks.

????: Not you clowns again, out of my way I don't have time for this.

Grunt 1: We're not going anywhere. We are here to get payback from you last time. We've trained our Pokemon a bit since then. Salandit!