Special Chapter

Midnight: Well, someone asks me if I can make an episode where Steven visits Y/N but I'd rather put a special chapter instead of Chapter 35, cause Chapter 35 is a camping one. Oh and yeah sorry about the wrong grammar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

You were at the nearest forest, training with your Pokemon.

You: Alright, I think that's enough for now. Oh right, I know. Why don't I buy malasadas for you all.

Your Pokemon lets out a happy cry, wanting a malasadas doughnut. You chuckled at that and return your Pokemon except for Noivern

You: Hey, Noivern, can you take me to Iki Town?

'Noivern'(Of course!)

You hop on Noivern's back as it flies to Iki Town where there is a malasada shop. You breathe deeply enjoying the Alolan air. Once you arrive at the Malasada shop, you return your Noivern and went to find the Malasada shop. Once you arrive, you notice a familiar light steel blue hair but he is wearing something different than his original. You shrug at that and went inside the shop. You step in front of the cashier as she asks.

????: Hello welcome to the Malasadas shop. Is there anything you want?

You: Oh I would have one box with each flavor, please.

????: Okay one box of Malasadas coming right up.

A few minutes later, you walk out of the shop with a box of malasadas inside. Eventually, you found a place where the is a bench and decided to stop by. You put the box down and release all of your Pokemon contains Popplio, Tsareena, Mimikyu, Rockruff, Poipole, Decidueye, and Noivern.

You: Okay guys, just like I said. I bought you all some malasadas.

You said and went to open the box and give each one to your Pokemon. They all happily cheer and take a bite.

????: So this is your Pokemon huh?

You jump and turn around to see Steven.

You: Steven?!

Steven: Looks like we meet again.

He said grinning making you smile and sigh.

You: Uh...what are you doing here? Not to be rude.

Steven: Oh, I was just taking a break again. And also I heard that there is an ice stone at Mount Lanakila at the Ula-Ula island.

Your eyes widened and said.

You: Wait, isn't Mount Lanakila chilly and also the tallest, you know you could easily get lost you know?

Steven: Well, that's why I brought a jacket with me. So wanna come?

You look at him in disbelief and sigh and said.

You: Fine. But I need to return my pokemon first. Good thing I already wear a jacket though.

You said as you return your Pokemon.

Steven: Great. But come on.

He said then he holds your hand making your eyes widened and blush and said.

You; Wait! I can walk you know.

Once you two arrive at the beach, Steven releases his Skarmory as you groan and release your Noivern.

Steven: Y/N, you shouldn't let your Noivern out, you could ride behind me.

You blush at that and said.