Chapter 15(edited)

Author POV

You woke up and do the usual routine.Just take  bath,brush your teeth,and wear your usual clothes.You and your other partner went downstairs to eat and went to the dining room to see breakfast already there.So is the pokemon food.You still got curious about what time the maids wake up but you just shrug and releasing your pokemon and started to eat.You told your driver that she will go by herself using your flying type pokemon.You return your pokemon as Mew went inside your bag and you went outside and hop on Noivern's back and take off.You arrive at pokemon school a little late and hop off.You return your Noivern and went  inside.But when you went inside you saw everyone gathered around Sophocle's desk.

Sophocles:Once togedemaru gets going,nothing can stop her.

You then came up with them.

You:Alola guys.

They look at you and greet back as you look at Togedemaru who runs around the classroom with a blur.Some pokemon including yours tried to calm down,but once she saw them she then started to spin and launch towards the which they dodge except for mew and poipole who just floated so are you all except for Lilie who is too scared to move.When Togedemaru was about to spin towards her,you grab Lilie's wrist quickly,so that she could get out of the way.But only Togedemaru hit Pikachu but you quickly push Ash out of the way and duck yourself down as the two(Togedemaru and Pikachu)got hit into the bookshelf.

You:Well what do you know Togedemaru is now being very hyper one.

Ash stand up and said.

Ash:Thanks Y/N

You:Your welcome.

You said while Ash went over the two as Pikachu popped out of the book stack.

Ash:Are you alright buddy?

When he said that Togedemaru popped out as well.

Lilie:Whew thanks for that Y/N

You:It's fine but I do really hope you can touch pokemon when its time.But wait you still can't-

But got cut off by Lilie who yells.

Lilie:I CAN?!

Everyone:Huh?

Everyone look at her as Lilie tried to sound confident.

Lilie:At least theoretically I can!I should be able to touch them if I put my mind to it

Lana then protested a little.

Lana:But you haven't touched a single pokemon since you arrived at school.

Lilie:I know that.

Kiawe:Don't try to rush things

You nod and speak also.

You:Yeah besides theres still time that you can touch pokemon.I mean don't even push yourself about touching pokemon.

This made Lilie feel a bit better and thank them.

Lilie:Thanks guys

Then suddenly Professor Kukui come and ask.

Kukui:Is everybody here?

You all look at him while he has with his usual smile.

Kukui:Let's go see the principal.We're taking part in Professor Oak's special class.

Everyone except Kukui:Special Class?

You all repeated as Kukui took you all to principal's office and knock on the door to let him know that him and everyone are here.He walk inside including all of you who are behind him.