Chapter 9(edited)

Author POV

You woke up in the morning as you did the same morning routine.'Oh I have gonna a flight in the evening after school mom did book a ticket'you thought as you went downstairs wearing the same clothing since you have many of it.You release all the pokemon and eat together with your pokemons that the maid made.You chuckle when one of your pokemon choke on the food.After that you grab your bag and return except Greninja as mew was still outside of the bag.You,Greninja,and mew went inside the car as the driver start driving.You and your partners are now arrive at the pokemon school as you went inside the classroom.

You and Ash:Alola

You and Ash said in unison as you look to see Ash already there.You went to your sit as mew sat on the desk.Ash place his backpack on his desk to reveal a sleepy Rowlet.Rowlet then fell out of the backpack as it awakes and bounce on the rails of the class.

Ash:I was wondering where you went.

He said as he walk up to Rowlet.

RotomDex: So it was inside your backpack again.

It said as Rowlet pried itself off the railing.The class has started as Professor Kukui was talking about what the theme for tomorrow's class was.

Kukui:The theme for tomorrow's estracurricular class is getting to know marine pokemon.We're heading out to sea.

He said as he was pointing at the ocean and Ash got up from his chair he was seating.

Ash:Oh,out of the sea sounds awesome.

Kukui:Your trump card for befriending pokemon.......is a fishing rod.

He said while pulling his own fishing rod with a rockruff lure at the end of it.

Meanwhile with Team Rocket

The three was spying by the tree as Jessie starts to talk.

Jessie:We spy and what does it shows us?

She ask while turning to meowth and James.

James:That the twerps are schoolboys

Meowth: They don't strike me as studious.

Meowth said as Wobuffett came out to its pokeball.

Oak:Alola

A voice was heard as team rocket got spooked and look down to see Prinicpal Oak.

Oak:Who are you,a sight for bulbasaur eyes.

He said while making a pokemon jokes.

Meowth: Hi it's nice to see ya.

He said as others was waving at him.

James:We're tourist of the friendly sort.

He said sweating nervous.

Jessie:Just passing through the neighborhood

She said before they all duck down while Wobuffett popped his head out as Jessie pulled him down.

Oak:Come and join anytime.

He said walking away as team rocket was talking to each other below the tree.

James:Maybe if they're schoolboys,they'll stay put for a while.

He theorized as Meowth suggest.

Meowth: Then I suggest we get on a bead on the twerps daily routines,that'll be a big help to catch Pikachu and greninja specially mew.

Jessie:Meh sounds boring.

She says disagree on the idea.

Back to the class..