Chapter 12

Your POV

I am back at Alola now with greninja,mew,and poipole.I went inside the car and the driver start drive.A few minutes later,I'am now at the house as I went inside with my luggage and went to my room.

"Its good to be back here in Alola,right guys?"

I saw mew smirk.

'Mew mew mew mew mew mew'(Eh what about you and Steven kiss)

This made me blush.

"Shut it okay?"

'mew mew mew'(if you say so)

"anyways I better take a bath then we will go to the mall and explore on it so we can forget about what happened"

'Greninja ninja'(eh okay)

I grab some clothes and went to the bathroom.After that I went downstairs as I walk to the garden and release Noivern out of the pokeball.

"Noivern can you take me to the mall?"

Noivern nodded as I return Greninja and put mew in the bag as Poipole well it can float so theres no problem with that.I hop onto Noivern as he start flapping his wings and fly out.A few minutes later I was now arrive at the mall and hop off and return Noivern.I went inside as I let Greninja out and mew out of the bag.

"So what do you three want to do?"

'mew mew mew'(Ice cream)

'poipole poi pole'(yay ice creaaam)

They said floating around as I chuckle and said.

"Alright ice cream it is"

As we walk we were greeted by Ash.

Ash:HEY Y/N!

Sophocles notice too and waves at us.I came up to them and greet.

"Alola guess whose back now."

I chuckle as Ash said.

Ash:I watch your battle with Alain and its so cool.I want to be like you.

Sophocles:Yeah it takes time to train your pokemon and I never see that before.

"Thanks anyways what are you three doing?"

I ask curious.

Sophocles:I'm just gonna eat ice cream,that's all.

Ash:Mine too.

"Wait so we all go to get an ice cream.Cause me too and mew and poipole wants ice cream too."

Ash look at my Poipole and look around it.

Ash:Wow this is a cool pokemon.Where did you get it?

I explain as they understand and Rotom explain Poipole.

Author POV

As you three walk to the ice cream shop,right next to the ice cream shop....

Jessie:Customer with ticket number ten,you're orders ready.

She said as she put two donuts on a plate.

Jessie:Thank you for waiting.

James and Jessie:Thank you and please come back.

They said happily as the costumer walk away.They stood there smiling until they are groaned.

James:Finally no costumer left.

He said while laying on the counter  

Jessie:That was some long line.So busy.

Jessie said completely exhausted as Meowth speak with doughnut in his hand.