Chapter 14(edited)

Author POV

You woke up when the sun shines and some pikipek heard chirping.You got up from your bed and do the same morning routine.You went downstairs to see food already in the table so is the pokemon food except Kyurem since you woke up very early to feed him since you don't want some people see it.After that you return your pokemon so is the one you use back at league and went inside the car with Poipole,mew,and greninja.You are now at the pokemon school as mew and poipole kept teasing about you having a first kiss with Steven back then even it takes forever to teased.As you went inside you saw others except Ash.

You:Alola guys.

Mallow notice you and hugs you.

Mallow:OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOUR BACK.

Sophocles:Yeah i saw her yesterday with her partner back when me and Ash are at the mall.

Lana:Really?

You:Yep and meet my another partner.Meet Poipole.

Poipole float infront of them and start floating to others laughing and went back to its trainer until Ash came with mad expression.

You:What's with your mad face?

Ash look up at you and blush a little.

Ash:Litten stole my whole sandwhich.

He said then put his bag on the desk getting his stuff out.

Mallow:Wow,So you finally meet Litten

She said as you sweatdrop.

Your thoughts:Really Ash you got mad because of Sandwich you can make another later you know.

Ash:Is it your friend?

Ash ask as bounsweet came up to Mallow rubbing itself against Mallow's legs.

Mallow:Litten comes up asking for food like Bounsweet doing.It's so cute,I love it when it does that.

She explained as Lana agree.

Lana:I fall for it everytime.

Then Ash disagrees at what they were saying.

Ash:I don't think it's so cute.

You:Ash Litten just stole your sandwhich which it was fine you know.Also you can make another one later.

You suggest as Lilie agrees with you.

Lilie:Yeah

Lana:That's Litten alright

Sophocles:Litten's not the kind who enjoys dealing with people.It takes a long time for it to warm up to trainers too.They say it's not your average pokemon.

He explain as you speak.

You:Exactly besides some pokemon stole some food from people for a different reasons.

Everyone except Ash agreed at what you said.

Ash:So it's not too friendly at first.

Rotom:That's precisely what I explained to Ash earlier.

Mallow:Wow you could say Litten's a lone star pokemon,Huh?It always seems to be hanging around at our restaurant.

She says amused as Kiawe told what he saw about Litten.

Kiawe:I see it in the market too.It steals all kind of berries from the stand.

Mallow:Still Litten's so incredibly cute.I just can't angry over it.