Chapter 31

Author POV

It is another day at the Alola as you and the others were all at the outside. You, Ash, and Kiawe were all with their Pokemon and are giving a demonstration.

Kukui: Alright guys, for today's class, we'll be going over Z moves.

All: Alright.

Ash: Yes.

You: All set.

Kukui: Alright then, Ash, Y/N, and Kiawe let's show them your Z moves.

Y/N/Ash/Kiawe: Okay.

In front of them were three sets of stacked sandbags. They ready themselves as they use a Z move.

You: Let's do it, Greninja.

'Greninja'(Okay)

Ash: Let's go, Pikachu.

'Pika'(I'm ready!)

Kiawe: Tortunator, let's give it our all.

'Tortunator'(Let's do this)

The three of you all cross their arms as their Z crystal begins to glow. They all do certain stances with their Pokemon and prepares their Z move. The Z crystal's power is sent from trainer to Pokemon and they are now ready to launch their Z moves.

You: Hydro Vortex!!!
Ash: GigaVolt Havoc!!
Kiawe: Inferno Overdrive!!

All of the Pokemon launch their Z moves at the bags of sand and they all strike it, creating three big explosions. Everyone else was amazed at the power they unleashed.

Rotom: They all have awesome power!

Kukui: That was so great to see!

Lana: Wow. So that's how to do a Water-type Z move.

She said in awe, watching you doing a water type z move pose awhile back.

Kukui: Why don't we all just head inside to explain more about Z crystal and Z moves.

They did just like what Kukui said.

Kukui: Next up, we'll be talking about Z crystals. Here's a question for you guys, has anyone seen a person with a Z crystal besides Ash, Y/N, and Kiawe?

Sophocles: I've seen a boy near my neighborhood that had one that's different.

Kukui: That's interesting, anyone else?

Silence has filled the room meaning no one else could answer.

Kukui: Hmm, I guess not.

Rotom: That's a total shock.

Kukui: Alright everyone, time to show you the different types of Z crystal.

He then sets a set of Z crystal down on the desk, showing 18 types of them.

You: Woah, so this is what the others look like.

Ash: That's awesome, are they real?!

Kukui: I'm sorry to say that they're not, but it's great to see them all together like this. Does anyone know which Crystal is for which type?

Silence has once again filled the room but Rotom answered.

Rotom: Well let's see. Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Steel, Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Dragon, Dark, and Fairy. That's all.

Kukui: That's correct Rotom.

Everyone clapped for Rotom as it got all of the Crystal types.

Kukui: Now the next lesson is a Z move and Pokemon.