Chapter 3

Author POV

Kiawe said looking at his Z ring.

Ash:That's awesome!Does this mean I can use Z-Moves?

He ask excited about using Z-moves.

Kiawe:Using them will taken lightly.

Ash:Huh?

He says confused but at the same time a little surprised.

Kiawe:Only when a pokemon and trainer's heart become one,will the Z rings turn their feelings into power.But those feelings must be about something greater than themselves.Like...

He pauses thinking an example as Ash confused.

Ash:Like what?

Kiawe:Helping the islands.Helping pokemon or helping others.Only those who care about all living things are permitted to use Z-moves.I'm not entirely sure what the guardians saw in each of you,but now that you're Z-ring owners,you need to realize your own responsibility.

Ash:Kiawe,I don't understand much of that complicated stuff...but I know how special Z-moves are.For sure you can count on me.

You:Me too.

You said as Kiawe smile.

Kukui:Alright class it's almost time for pokemon science!Today's teacher is Principal Oak.

He said as everyone came back into their seats as mew sat on the desk while Greninja sit cross leg.Until Principal Oak came with a different Exeggutor.

Oak:Like this Exeggutor,the Alolan Exuggutor,there are many pokemon who look different type as well.

He said as he is now wearing an exeggutor outfit while the alolan was pop its head out of the classroom.

Ash:Wow there height are totally different.

Lana:There faces are the same.

You:But I don't remember about having a tail though

Oak:The reason why Alolan Exeggutor have grown taller is Alola climate.

He said as two pictures of diffirent Exeggutor in it.

Oak:Alola is warm and sunny all year long,so its the perfect climate for Exeggcute and Exeggutor to thrive.As a matter of fact,it can be stated that an Alolan Exeggutor looks exactly the way it's supposed to.Of course this is the result of living in an ideal environment.The phenomenon of pokemon developing a distinct appearance based on the region they live in is what we call region variant.For example Exeggutor is normally a grass and phsychic type.

Lilie:Phsychic?

She said repeating the word.

Oak:Tell us what type Alolan Exeggutor is like a machamp!

He said with a machamp face as Lilie tells the answer.

Lilie:Of course,a grass and dragon type.

Ash:Grass and Dragon?

He said surprise about hearing the two type so he gets up taking a closer look.

Ash:So Exeggutor is a dragon type too!That's so cool that you even got a tail.

He said as he poke Exeggutor's tail that's when you realize that there's another face in Exeggutor's tail why Lilie gasp.

Lilie:You should know something about its tail.

She said worried as you speak too.

You:Ash you better back up at that.

Ash:Huh?